Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Here’s the next run!
69286E8D-BEDC-44AB-BAF6-87580AB7EBEE.jpeg

Sweet new seeds magoo! Those IHG seeds should be some serious plants!!

The quad you got going on looks wicked and I can’t wait to see it flipped.

Your GSC? Is it still alive poor little one

Hope your well brother mag!

Sweet new seeds magoo! Those IHG seeds should be some serious plants!!

The quad you got going on looks wicked and I can’t wait to see it flipped.

Your GSC? Is it still alive poor little one

Hope your well brother mag!
Doing well Dutch! Yeah, I hope the BCO’s give me the aromas that others have enjoyed from the Black Cherry punch.

Those Lower leaves are some of the first ones on the plant. So for them to be getting wonky while in the one gallon pot is not a huge deal. The Blue Nana I believe is Blue Sherbert/Banana OG. Those should be some very nice plants that come from those!
Thanks Yeti! Appreciate the info. I haven’t been able to find any in my searches. Sounds great though.

I think I saw it on their latest release menu. It is one of their newest crosses.
Saw this today on IG. Yeah it’s Blue Sherb x Banana OG. Nice to get something brand new as a freebie.

Update

DDA
Shes a purty thang!
Chem 91’
Took all 4 original fan leaves today. Gave her a watering last night as she was pretty dry. Checked the roots. Not quite ready for up potting yet. Hopefully soon!

G13 Haze
Gave her a growth drench last night. Tonight I removed a couple more branches and cleared out the bottom portion of every branch. Removed growth from 1st and 2nd node of each branch.
In this next pic you can see how I propped up the branches that were snapped early on. I had the branch tied down close to the stalk, then there is the break wrapped in duct tape, then the branch rests on top of a garden stake, then more ties. I felt like that setup allowed me to continue training those branches because the force of the training wasn’t all going through the break. That pressure was shared with the stake that was used as the prop.
I could be wrong but it seemed like a good idea.:smokin:
I’m trying to get her in the final shape I want her before I flip. So I moved and strapped branches in different positions, trying to give each its own space and keep the canopy as even as possible.
So here she is after the defoliation and training.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the growth from the top branches is smaller than the lower branches. I snapped the top ones. I’m wondering....how bad does the duct tape constrict the plant as it grows? You can see how the duct tape has stretched as the branches thickened up. Just my thoughts....what caused the reduction in growth, snapping or taping or combination of both? Any thoughts?

Love the purp on the DDA magoo! The quad looks absolutely gorgeous and very well done! I’m excited to try my first quad in the near future! I’ve got lots of notes and beautiful examples like this to follow along with!

Well done pal !
Thanks a lot Dutch! I’m excited to see you give it a shot as well!

Back
Top Bottom