Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I’ve been cycling my most recent cuttings from a friend in and out of the domes today! They look to be on track so far!
9572C22D-7D0A-41F5-949A-5959F9D6AF8C.jpeg

The legality of it is a barrier for me as well. The line between a lil trouble and big trouble is 4 plants. Lol. I’d probably lose my professional licensure if I got in big trouble. Lol. But I wouldn’t mind taking a cutting if I knew she was something special. I’ll need you guys to tell me that.

Hopefully there will be some legal changes coming to my neck of the woods soon.

My next grow will most likely be 1 of the Black Cherry Os and 2 of the Pugsbreath regs. If I get a male I will move him to another location and gather pollen. If I get 2 females I may move 1 and try to reverse her for fem seeds that I would gladly share with you guys as well. If it’s 2 males i’ll move them both and see which one looks the best to collect pollen from. I’m hoping somewhere along the line I find a male that is OGKB dominant to be da daddy.
Then the grow after that will consist of some Stank Genetics, where I will try to do the same thing as far as getting seeds or pollen.

Stupid laws!!

Eek! Skinny little arms trying to hold its huge single bladed leaf-head. It's Munch's Scream in plant form.

So sad.
She is definitely pitiful! Lol. I might just have to use the force on her!

Back
Top Bottom