Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Or hell get wild with a 60 lol. Lst the crap out:roorrip: of the 2 veg girls

Lmao tht sounds like my first setup but i had a 200 w mh under my old painting eisel lmao. Tht thing was only jus under 5 feet tall and with the old school mh it had a huge metal ballast thing connected to it tht allowed a fan to attach to it and u cud convert to an hps bulb wen ready so tht thing hung over a foot in itself so i had like 3 feet 2 work with now add in a planter pot and tht leaves barely nuthn for height lmao so i wud have plants about 1 foot high but like 3 or 4 feet wide lmao. I dnt know hw many times i wud have buds growing into lights when i very first started hahaha.

I got some Black Cherry O’s which is black cherry punch x Dosidos.
Those looked very interesting....but I couldn't see springing for what they wanted for them. Let me know if you find a good cut!

Those looked very interesting....but I couldn't see springing for what they wanted for them. Let me know if you find a good cut!
Will do Van! They were high even with the 40% off but probably as cheap as they will be for a while. Lol.

I hope I get some of the smells you have enjoyed with your BCP.

Be ready to make some clones there will be some keepers in that pack.
I’m not really set up for that! Lol. But I will have to learn. I’d hate to get a gem and not take advantage.

Back
Top Bottom