Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Killing it on them quads Magoo!
:bravo:

Real clean! Love to see some good plant-whippin' going down. LoL

"Now whip it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To whip it
Whip it good"
-Devo

Stay lifted homie!
:passitleft:

G13 Haze
Day 65

Trained her out to the edge of the pot as far as I can go. Trimmed all the lower leaves that were dying off. Plain water will be next when she is dry. Canopy is looking better and stems are getting a bit thicker which has been a concern. Will give her a few days to perk up a bit before I start thinning some of the branches out. Here she is!

Work of art Magoo

Hey Magoo! That quad is looking good! I have never run an auto so am not sure about your recharge question. Just guessing here, at about 12 weeks put a few pinches of EWC and a pinch of recharge every two or 3 weeks...? Pure guess! I bet you could grow it to finish by just upping the drenches a little. I don't fully get the appeal of autos but I've never grown one, I will try it one day though.

Hey Magoo! That quad is looking good! I have never run an auto so am not sure about your recharge question. Just guessing here, at about 12 weeks put a few pinches of EWC and a pinch of recharge every two or 3 weeks...? Pure guess! I bet you could grow it to finish by just upping the drenches a little. I don't fully get the appeal of autos but I've never grown one, I will try it one day though.

I have really wanted to run some Mephisto gear. They have some nice looking autos that actually look appealing to me.

My next grow will most likely be 1 of the Black Cherry Os and 2 of the Pugsbreath regs. If I get a male I will move him to another location and gather pollen. If I get 2 females I may move 1 and try to reverse her for fem seeds that I would gladly share with you guys as well. If it’s 2 males i’ll move them both and see which one looks the best to collect pollen from. I’m hoping somewhere along the line I find a male that is OGKB dominant to be da daddy.
Then the grow after that will consist of some Stank Genetics, where I will try to do the same thing as far as getting seeds or pollen.

Stupid laws!!

The OGKB doms veg super slllooowwwww. My OGKB dom Larry Bird Breath vegged for like 4 or 5 months and only ended up being like a 3 foot tall plant with no training or topping at all. I did get almost 3 ounces out of her but that is a lot of veg time for not even 3 zips.

I have really wanted to run some Mephisto gear. They have some nice looking autos that actually look appealing to me.

The OGKB doms veg super slllooowwwww. My OGKB dom Larry Bird Breath vegged for like 4 or 5 months and only ended up being like a 3 foot tall plant with no training or topping at all. I did get almost 3 ounces out of her but that is a lot of veg time for not even 3 zips.
How was the quality of the Larry bird? And is that a sign of it being OGKB dominant? Slow veg. I know it would get super frosty but what might be other characteristics to watch for?

How was the quality of the Larry bird? And is that a sign of it being OGKB dominant? Slow veg. I know it would get super frosty but what might be other characteristics to watch for?
I havent tried it. The wife said it is pretty good but not quite as nice as the Slurricane and some others we have around. The slow veg is a OGKB trait and the leaves I had were as well. Ill see if I can find the pics of her I had posted.

There we go. You can see the funky leaves. That is the biggest indicator of an OGKB dom pheno. I thought I had pics of her closer to harvest but I guess that first one is as close as I got. She did turn nice and purple and smells like candy gas.

I havent tried it. The wife said it is pretty good but not quite as nice as the Slurricane and some others we have around. The slow veg is a OGKB trait and the leaves I had were as well. Ill see if I can find the pics of her I had posted.

There we go. You can see the funky leaves. That is the biggest indicator of an OGKB dom pheno. I thought I had pics of her closer to harvest but I guess that first one is as close as I got. She did turn nice and purple and smells like candy gas.
Oh yes! I remember this girl! Thanks for the info. I can handle a slow veg I think.

Quadline grow? Pulling up my chair...
Sucking at the quading atm. Fungus gnats really threw me in a loop so now i let them go. 6 to 10 quads. Was scared to eff with them too much.
I’m not really set up for that! Lol. But I will have to learn. I’d hate to get a gem and not take advantage.
Clones are easy don't forget about them.
Pugsbreath regs. If I
You should reverse a Pugsbreath. When you are ready :D
Looking great Goo :bongrip:

Midweek Update

G13 Haze
She was given 1.5 gal of water with a couple drops of tea today! Removed some of the lower growth and culled a few tops. Down to 27 for now. Removed all the ones that weren’t at the canopy yet or had a really skinny stem.

Chem 91’
She got a Growth drench today. Also moved the ties out a bit further.

Dark Devil Auto
She’s just as tall as the g13 in the 10 gal. Lol. Beautiful in her own way! She got a growth drench today as well.

Girl Scout Cookies Auto
Yikes!!!

Here’s the whole gang!

Magoo, I'd don't know if you're up for it, but I have serious doubts about that GSC - don' think it's gonna make it. If it were mine, I'd pull it out of there and transplant it into some new stuff. I think you got a bum pot of soil there. Maybe the minerals? A hot spot or something? That's a definite deficiency, but I can't remember which. Something is wrong with that soil.

I think it's a goner in its current environment, so I'd take a chance on a fresh pot of soil - shake off the rootball a bit and repot it.

It isn't looking better from day to day.:confused::Namaste:

I’ll follow your advice Graytail! Better some chance at survival compared to none. Lol. I was just gonna toss her this weekend. But I don’t mind transplanting her and giving her a chance. Thanks guys!

Don't toss her. Remember my blue dying blue dream! Your GSC looks way better than my early suppercropped blue dream. I guess you do remember. I was more thinking of a pH problem in the soil. As usual before thinking of deficiency ph should be checked cause is often the trouble. We often feed more than needed. I would check the ph and in fact repotting can often make miracles!

Back
Top Bottom