Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Just set up a small veg area could be anywhere really. Let the chem go for 30 days. You can probably squeeze them in shifts.
As I was working with them tonight I was wishing I had a little small veg tent. But I really don’t have the room. There are 4 kids in and out of the house and I’ve managed to keep the grow a secret with 3/4. Lol. But yes...that would solve all my problems and really be beneficial for the future as well. I can only have 4 plants without getting into “big” trouble so it would be awesome to be able to cycle 2 plants at a time into the 2x4 for flowering. It would put produce in the cabinets more often as well. If I only had a couple extra running feet in the laundry room...,lol.

Hey Magoo! What's up with your girls? Have you up potted the droopy one? Looking forward to seeing her explode and curious to see the roots at transplant.

:passitleft:
Not uppotted yet. Probably tomorrow or Sunday. I’m ready to see her happy. Lol

I was just talking about her over in @Archiweedies journal in response to @InTheShed comment that she looks really sad. I said I don't see a sad plant, sure she's droopy but color is great and she's vigorous. She is gonna take off in a bigger pot!
I hope so. There actually is dome funky coloring going on. It doesn’t show well in pics. I’ll try to get some as I photograph the transplant.

Back
Top Bottom