Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Good luck with your DDA!
Thanks PW. Not sure what I’ll get out of her but honestly.....if I get one good quality bud out her I’ll be satisfied. I just gotta try her. Lol.

Nice roots Magoo! That g13 seems ready to be transplanted, your chem dog is pretty far behind it right?
Yeah farther behind than I’d like. Like the new avatar KB!

When are you gonna up pot? I know doc flips at transplant but plenty if people veg for a bit first, myself included. I bet 10 days in a bigger pot and she'll be a monster!

:passitleft:
Probably this weekend. If the chem was already there I would transplant and flip but I have to let her get there too. The G13 will be a hot mess. Lol.

Always looking pretty in your tents Magoo! I feel your pain on the whole small pot situation. My multi-strains that were in small pots for too long looked like that one but now they are healthy again. Definitely have my eye on that one just because I just went through the same thing! Everything else looking on point my friend.

According to Doc Bud you should let her get rootbound a bit. Looking forward to seeing what happens. Loving the Chem girl:love:
Thanks Kis! Yeah the Chem is the one I’m most looking forward to having on hand.

Mid week update

Plucked the 4 largest fans from the g13 haze. They were already yellowed and 2 of them were browned. Watered her today. Plan to up pot this weekend. May do some defoliation prior.
The Chem 91’ got topped today. Also, took the lower branches leaving only growth at node 3 and 4. She got her first Transplant drench last night so she got a bit of destress foliar spray tonight following the torture.

The DDA is looking beautiful. I know she isn’t gonna be much bigger before she starts flowering. With her last watering I put a bit of mycorrhizae roots powder in with the water. I figured what the hay! Maybe if I can get a little boost to the roots before flowering then maybe it will get me a bit more growth during flower. Won’t really know if it worked but in my mind....it worked wonders

Here’s the GSCa. Getting a lil bit bigger. Seems like everything starts a little slower in the kit. The G13 is really moving fast now. Is that something you guys who use the kit have noticed? Slow start and then BOOM!

Go Chem girl and baby dda girl. Curious to see how they grow out:passitleft:
I’m watching your Chem as well. I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place as to what to do with the g13 and chem. Do I just do what the g13 needs to thrive in my small space or do I favor letting the chem get a decent amount of veg time before I flip? I Really want the chem to be a great plant in the end, but that means an unruly mess for the g13. Lol. Or do I just flip when I feel the g13 can’t go any longer without becoming unmanageable which will probably leave the chem much smaller than I would like? I don’t guess I have to decide now but the thoughts are there nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom