Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I don't think it will get to big, I'm getting the impression that this pheno is a small plant expression. The biggest plant I've had from my DDA's is 18" so far.:Namaste:
That sounds just right for me I believe.

Thanks ween! And yes Shed she was screaming and coughing up dry soil. It was pitiful. I put maybe a quarter gallon of the drench in the bottom of the bucket and poured the rest of the half gallon mix from the top and let her sit in the bucket for a little bit to soak up all she wanted. Then back in the tent she went.

Whew... an hour later all caught up!!! Girls are looking great Magoo! Just started my DDA and she peaked out on the 23rd.

Definitely going to be following your grow!!!
20181028_234828.jpg

Whew... an hour later all caught up!!! Girls are looking great Magoo! Just started my DDA and she peaked out on the 23rd.

Definitely going to be following your grow!!!
20181028_234828.jpg
Welcome aboard sideshow!

Hey Magoo! I'm sure she will be fine. I can't really say what's up but some strains droop more than others, also they droop right before lights in in anticipation. Show us some pics of how she looks today. No big deal but it seems a little early for a growth drench. Right now the focus is on the roots which transplant is the drench to use, late veg/early flower and that growth with stiffen up those stems. Has she had any destress after the training sessions?

:passitleft:

Hey Magoo! I'm sure she will be fine. I can't really say what's up but some strains droop more than others, also they droop right before lights in in anticipation. Show us some pics of how she looks today. No big deal but it seems a little early for a growth drench. Right now the focus is on the roots which transplant is the drench to use, late veg/early flower and that growth with stiffen up those stems. Has she had any destress after the training sessions?

:passitleft:
I’m trying to follow the schedule on the pdf file. It has the second drench as GI. I did destress after 1st veg transplant drench and Brix after first watering. Each about a week apart. Was planning a destress tonight but was just caught off guard by her looks this morning. Didn’t snap a pic as I was already running late this AM. Lol

Looking great Magoo!

Welcome DDA.
Mine did not like to be topped and trained (I did anyways) and she started flowering on day 21! Theeen I was told they flower early so thought I’d share;)

Hey is that G13 Haze the same as Liberty Haze?

Looking great Magoo!

Welcome DDA.
Mine did not like to be topped and trained (I did anyways) and she started flowering on day 21! Theeen I was told they flower early so thought I’d share;)

Hey is that G13 Haze the same as Liberty Haze?
Thanks Newty! No. They are different. This is G13 crossed with a Hawaiian Sativa. I think the liberty is G13 crossed with chem dog if I remember correctly.

I wasn’t planning to anything to the DDA. If she would stay narrow in the amount of space she uses I’d be really happy. May have another surprise join the crew as well after I harvest the northern lights auto.

Nice Magoo! Now the trick is to let it get so dry that when you pull the stem the whole root ball comes out! ;) My second drench, I was dunking and the root ball (or block more accurately) wanted to float right out. Had to force hold it down while it soaked up. Neiko says this happens to him too. I will always try now to pull it out and drain it as soon as it doesn’t want to lift/float anymore, that’s my guide going forward (once I left it too too long and drowned the roots a bit like maybe happened here). That’s me plan anyhoo! We will see how it plays our in a month or 2...
look forward to watching this one get better and better as it dries out :)

Back
Top Bottom