Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Pulled the trigger on some seeds. Got some Pug’s Breath coming. (U. V. Mendobreath F2 x Mendobreath F2)! Excited about these. Regs so hoping to collect some pollen along the way! Also, may have the chance to work with some clones from a friend here. Next run should be super frosty!!!

Pulled the trigger on some seeds. Got some Pug’s Breath coming. (U. V. Mendobreath F2 x Mendobreath F2)! Excited about these. Regs so hoping to collect some pollen along the way! Also, may have the chance to work with some clones from a friend here. Next run should be super frosty!!!
The Pug's Breath is very nice. I have a Peanut Butter Breath going and a Larry Bird Breath. The LBB was an OGKB leaner and grew very sllloooowwww. It looked gorgeous by the end though. Have you seen KitchenHawks Pug's Breath?

The Pug's Breath is very nice. I have a Peanut Butter Breath going and a Larry Bird Breath. The LBB was an OGKB leaner and grew very sllloooowwww. It looked gorgeous by the end though. Have you seen KitchenHawks Pug's Breath?
I saw it in NOTM contest. I’ve been looking for it ever since. Finally found it. Ordered it yesterday. They are out today. Lol. I watch kitchen hawks’s thread. I will be going back and reading more on this strain when it’s closer to time to grow it.

I saw it in NOTM contest. I’ve been looking for it ever since. Finally found it. Ordered it yesterday. They are out today. Lol. I watch kitchen hawks’s thread. I will be going back and reading more on this strain when it’s closer to time to grow it.
His Serena cut is gorgeous. Apparently it was one of two could be keepers out of what he ran. There are some gems in Thug Pug's gear!

G13 Haze
Day 44

I tell ya what. I hope the saying “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” applies to this girl. I let her get too dry again. She is obviously drinking faster than I have in my mind. Oh well....learning her I suppose. I went to do some training on her a few days ago and split the top 2 branches where the pipe cleaners were. Best I can tell....as she grew a bit taller the wire cut into the branches a bit. When I pulled them down....split. So duct tape to the rescue. I taped her up. I can feel the area has hardened under the tape so that’s good. I supported the branch and was able to continue training. Not sure if I will be able to train them out as far as would have liked. But she is stretched out pretty good. We will play it by ear. She got her transplant drench tonight with some training of lower branches. Here she is!!

Destress foliar coming tomorrow!! Bounce back photo to follow. Lol. Oh yeah.....I allowed the drench to drain from the bottom of the pot by tilting it different directions. Also used warmer water this time around.

G13 Haze
Day 44

I tell ya what. I hope the saying “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” applies to this girl. I let her get too dry again. She is obviously drinking faster than I have in my mind. Oh well....learning her I suppose. I went to do some training on her a few days ago and split the top 2 branches where the pipe cleaners were. Best I can tell....as she grew a bit taller the wire cut into the branches a bit. When I pulled them down....split. So duct tape to the rescue. I taped her up. I can feel the area has hardened under the tape so that’s good. I supported the branch and was able to continue training. Not sure if I will be able to train them out as far as would have liked. But she is stretched out pretty good. We will play it by ear. She got her transplant drench tonight with some training of lower branches. Here she is!!

Destress foliar coming tomorrow!! Bounce back photo to follow. Lol. Oh yeah.....I allowed the drench to drain from the bottom of the pot by tilting it different directions. Also used warmer water this time around.
Magoo that looks amazing! The symmetry is awesome.

Surprise Bean Drop

Girl Scout Cookies Auto from Fastbuds is in the water!

Where do you plan to grow it my friend? I ve read the previous pages cause I was late. I ve been super busy those last days. I see the G13 having big stems regarding her size. That's great! I ll keep following the dark devil growth close as well! Keep doing the good job!

Back
Top Bottom