Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Yeah bud. This is thebone I started for the G13 haze. With the failure of my 707 Headbands :confused: I popped a Chem 91 to go in the tent as well. May have another surprise coming very shortly!!!
Just the name chem sounds yummy :drool::drool::popcorn:

Hit the G13 Haze with the Brix foliar tonight. Also put the van stank “C” clips on the top branches to just get them moving in the right direction.
AAFEE1CE-7296-42AA-BEFD-44E42F3B8D3A.jpeg
329DA07F-7721-4AD7-9A2F-A5EE1AF1F3D7.jpeg

As far as the 1 gallon pot goes for the DDA....that’s all the room I got. I’m not looking for quantity out of that one. I’d be worried anything larger would take away from the 2 photo girls. She may not do great in that size but I’m ok with that for this one.

Hey Magoo! Everything is looking proper! With Brix, be careful not to over do it as too much or too strong can burn the roots, also spray the bottom of the leaves not the top.

Mrs. Magoo is showing her lady parts! Probably turned out female because I named her Mrs.

:passitleft:
Noted and thanks for the info on the Brix. I wasn’t aware of that. I sprayed the bottoms and had a little left and sprayed the top. I won’t do that again.
And I’ve been watching my lady! Lol

G13 Haze
Day 36

She’s all tied up! Tied the top branches down and the lowers were already above them so went ahead and tied them down as well. She will get her second transplant drench tomorrow night. Then a destress foliar the following night. So hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday she will be ready for a good bounce back photo! Here she is in all her submissive glory!!

As far as the 1 gallon pot goes for the DDA....that’s all the room I got. I’m not looking for quantity out of that one. I’d be worried anything larger would take away from the 2 photo girls. She may not do great in that size but I’m ok with that for this one.
I don't think it will get to big, I'm getting the impression that this pheno is a small plant expression. The biggest plant I've had from my DDA's is 18" so far.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom