Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Top of the morning..... Please be wary about too much moisture round the stem as I've just lost 10 odd seedlings in the last 3 days now due to dampening and I suspect once again my seedling mix so there's some kind of bacterial infection in play as well as I'm unfamiliar with new addition of organic lawn mix which I added as well....

But another quad, can't wait......lol. Knock out the ball park mr.Goo....

Top of the morning..... Please be wary about too much moisture round the stem as I've just lost 10 odd seedlings in the last 3 days now due to dampening and I suspect once again my seedling mix so there's some kind of bacterial infection in play as well as I'm unfamiliar with new addition of organic lawn mix which I added as well....

But another quad, can't wait......lol. Knock out the ball park mr.Goo....
Thanks Smeegs! I hope she makes it. She’s already gonna be so far behind the G13. I’ll take another pic in the morning and see if she’s lookin any better or worse.

Sweet another Chem '91 above ground ! Thinking they will be special.:)
I hope you’re right. I mean...they gotta be! Lol. It’s the chem dog!

So is this the new journal...just found it....need to read.
Yeah bud. This is thebone I started for the G13 haze. With the failure of my 707 Headbands :confused: I popped a Chem 91 to go in the tent as well. May have another surprise coming very shortly!!!

May have another surprise coming very shortly!!!
Who doesn't like canna-surprises!
What? where?
tapping-fingers.gif

Roll that beautiful bean footage!
Dark Devil Auto is in the pool!

Gonna grow out a DDA in a 1 gallon nursery pot. I hope to keep her small so that she doesn’t require a lot of space in the tent. I just gotta try her out. Lol. Thanks to @dynamo1 for the genetics. She will be the offspring from his DDA #4.

Back
Top Bottom