Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

Hey Magoo! @TheGreenYeti turned me on to CSI a while back and I grew out and was very happy with Coked out Girl Scout and Sweet Pink Stink, both great strains. Then he turned me on to in house which I have a few going right now, in flower I have Black Cherry Punch and Sugar Cane and I have a Slurricane in Veg. So much fire, so little time!:rofl:

Hey Magoo! @TheGreenYeti turned me on to CSI a while back and I grew out and was very happy with Coked out Girl Scout and Sweet Pink Stink, both great strains. Then he turned me on to in house which I have a few going right now, in flower I have Black Cherry Punch and Sugar Cane and I have a Slurricane in Veg. So much fire, so little time!:rofl:
Yeah. The black cherry punch is definitely intriguing after watching yours and Van Stanks. I found the buffalato on a couple sites still available @Kingjoe83. That ones really tempting after hearing your reaction to smoking it. In house really has a lot of choices and they all seem to have strong genetics in them. Amazing stuff! Same with CSI!

Yeah. The black cherry punch is definitely intriguing after watching yours and Van Stanks. I found the buffalato on a couple sites still available @Kingjoe83. That ones really tempting after hearing your reaction to smoking it. In house really has a lot of choices and they all seem to have strong genetics in them. Amazing stuff! Same with CSI!
Csi?

G13 Haze
Day 24

Thought about topping her today but 6th node growth is really small right now. Planning on letting there be a little stem between 5 and 6 before I top down to 4th node. She’s thirsty. This morning she was droopy so tonight she gets her first veg drench. I mixed 1.5 tsp of transplant drench and .05 ml of tea with 1/2 gallon of filtered water. Hope that’s within parameters. I just poured the half gallon of mix into a bucket and sat the pot down in there and let it soak from the bottom for about 5 minutes and then poured some from the top until she was thoroughly saturated. Planning on destress foliar spray tomorrow. If any of this is wrong please let me know. Here she isn’t getting a drink!
FDE6FD20-2E35-4091-958F-62974358D76F.jpeg

Nspecta (the breeder for CSI and Pirates of the Emerald Triangle) is a very well respected breeder. He bred Obama Kush and has arguably the nicest Purple Urkle cut out of anyone. In House puts out some of the frostiest strains you will find. They have atendancy to breed a bunch of hype cuuts to one another. My biggest issue with them is the price point of their packs.

Chem 91’
The Chemdog popped up early this morning but was looking pretty rough. I had to remove the membrane from her. There was very little green at all. I thought I would wait till this afternoon and see if she looked any better or worse. She’s tiny but here she is
Hopefully she will be ok!

I wouldn't worry about it. Given how close the cotyledons look to the soil I'd say that most of the stem is underground. I'm thinking keep the soil dry immediately around the stem so it doesn't rot though.
Would you move that soil away and put some dry soil there?

Back
Top Bottom