Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

I’ve been eyeballing my outside girls the past couple days. Lots of cloudy trichomes. No Amber yet but hardly any clear even far down. So will probably consider taking them very soon.

Why thank you. I have to say I've admired yours too. Eyes...Deep subject
Have you read Lust for Life? Van Gogh was such a tortured and brilliant artist. These artist exposed themselves to the lead in their paints and the Green Fairy...a.k.a Absinthe.. It is no wonder that they were all quite mad. :)

Have you read Lust for Life? Van Gogh was such a tortured and brilliant artist. These artist exposed themselves to the lead in their paints and the Green Fairy...a.k.a Absinthe.. It is no wonder that they were all quite mad. :)
I have not read that. Sounds interesting. I have heard about the lead in the paint and the madness. Like the creativity gene wasn't enough.

Hi my friend. I see things are going pretty well it s good to see! I have finally decided my next grow will be Dinachem and Blue Gelato 41. I ll have enough green crack to smoke for many months so no need to grow my favorite during next round. It will be full coco that time to avoid trouble I had cause of rockwool

Bonus:
Planted a new seed this morning so this journal will have the added bonus of ...... Chem 91’ S1 from Humboldt CSI! Really, really excited for this one! She already cracked after a day in water and a day in paper towels! She’s in the dirt now!

Just from seeing some of the coco grows, I think that may end up being your best crop of GC yet. This one turned out great in the end, huh?

Yeah at least 2 of the GC produced wonderful buds so I m happy. My next grow should be the one I ve been looking for. I really want to see my grow space full of golf balls like buds and with every leaves green! I ll do my best. It will be easier to control heat as winter will be coming so it should be the good one

@flashmp3 the Dinachem ain't no slouch either.

I discovered this strain thanks to you! I was thinking of Chemdog then you mentioned that strain and I was seduced right away! Thank you!

You're gonna love the Chem 91, it's considered relatively rare.
Before I ever started, that’s the strain I wanted to grow. HSO was out when I made a seed purchase and not knocking theirs at all but I’m glad they were now. And thankful for you turning me on to nspecta and his breeding! I bet his purple urkle is fire too!

I’ve been looking hard at In House too since talking about them the other day! WOW! Everything they have looks and sounds so good! But pricey! 200-250 for the ones that really caught my eye. Is it worth that price tag when you could spend that on other stuff from say Seedsman and walk away with far more variety and seeds. Lol. I’m tempted, I’m tempted!

Back
Top Bottom