The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Hating the new ph stuff i got. Crystals and when i put it in my ppms shoot up to 1200 or 1600 . It has a value of 0-0-47. Liked the general hydro up and down way better/ Ordering some more unless someone knows better?

I use Dyna Gro's pH Down. It's NPK is 1-5-0 which doesn't affect my ratios as bad as some of the other products i've tried that are more like 0-15-0. Both the Dyna Gro and other product (Bloom City) required the same amount of product to get to my desired pH.

Never needed pH up since I use Dyna Gro ProTekt every feed and it will raise your pH to the point where you will need some pH down to get it back where you want it.

Nice work newty! I think mine are suffering from a lack of sunlight. It's bright grey most of the mornings these days, otherwise they'd be in direct sun for 9 hours/day. As soon as I take down the Auto Masszar this weekend I can get these BSAs directly under the Mars 300 all night. Maybe that will help some.

That will definitely help!! I love my mars

All mine struggled with the intense heat yesterday and today so let’s hope they give me a good bounce back in the am.

Inside, I hit Ms Brooke with more nutes 1/2 strength (just grow this time) She has a spot on her leaf but nothing I’m worried about yet, also a tear in her tiny leaf?? Weird

Hey PW, do you think she would like the red bloom light on under my epistar? I just have veg on right now.

Well my 420 family. I’m still struggling with leaf curls. But I think I found the issue. Now my room humidity is 46% and I was like that’s not to bad. So out of my wondering nature I placed a meter at the base of the plant. And it all makes sense now. I have vary powerful pumps and if u put your hand above the hydration you can feel air and moisture bubbling from below Omg 75%. So I did a little experiment I covered the base or the plant to reflect the moisture. And this morning I’m down to 57% I know I’ll have to replace my cover due to it being a wax covered paper plate. I don’t want mildew. But who knows after she takes off I may not need the plate anymore. Also my roots are kicking ass. It’s like chuck Norris down ther haha.

Missing. M.I.A
What’s up with this how close are your lights ?

Medium for baby seed looks wet let her dry out you got this

That will definitely help!! I love my mars

All mine struggled with the intense heat yesterday and today so let’s hope they give me a good bounce back in the am.

Inside, I hit Ms Brooke with more nutes 1/2 strength (just grow this time) She has a spot on her leaf but nothing I’m worried about yet, also a tear in her tiny leaf?? Weird

Hey PW, do you think she would like the red bloom light on under my epistar? I just have veg on right now.
Pretty sure he always says run full spectrum but just add more light power in flower

I received my email and I want to thank @Gary from The Vault and Dutch Passion for this oppurtunity.
Was I suppose to do something I’m confused I was gifted seeds but am a member for two years nonetheless not in it for anything g but to see what I can and the genetics can do

@NaturalSpirit you have a name sake! Honestly I’m surprised there aren’t more around yet;)

Haha Well I am open to adopt more any time... have to put the clones in medium soon. They do get little bumbs on the stem so the roots Will grow soon probably. Now they look like efficiency is on Its way...

Anyway... 5 plants can root and I can Only have one extra lol anyone close and in need of a ATF or Ag clone?

Back
Top Bottom