The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Just make sure they get enough calcium, to little and you’ll have big problems.
Yeah I’ll post ratio of my hen pellets with added calcium it says I think 7%

Brooke Day 2
She got half strength grow nutes with a bit of bloom nutes (1/4) Emerald Harvest 2 part series.
Ppm 450

Outdoor BSA got the same nutrients as Brooke, they are in HP Promix and I recently learned it’s not soil lol :D

@NaturalSpirit is one of my favourite humans and so it makes sense to name my best BSA after him!

Off to work! #2moredays

How can I not feel humble by this message? We are twinnie’s for a reason. Calling every now and then can clear both our minds :high-five:

Because I totally forgot to upload my brooklyn here we go... better pics later on.

Do any of you guys have This shape in the Leaf to? Its appearing at every new Leaf so it looks like Its in the genetics.

Have a great day y’all, I just became daddy so I need to smoke a fatty(dont worrie I mean newty’s brooklyn lol)

How can I not feel humble by this message? We are twinnie’s for a reason. Calling every now and then can clear both our minds :high-five:

Because I totally forgot to upload my brooklyn here we go... better pics later on.

Do any of you guys have This shape in the Leaf to? Its appearing at every new Leaf so it looks like Its in the genetics.

Have a great day y’all, I just became daddy so I need to smoke a fatty(dont worrie I mean newty’s brooklyn lol)

i had that on my blue mazar auto from dp ... dont worry it'll grow out of it

Back
Top Bottom