The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Used to run mh and hps and they was a real beast to keep cool. not missing it. buckin outside
I wish soon i will b outside

Brooke Day 2
She got half strength grow nutes with a bit of bloom nutes (1/4) Emerald Harvest 2 part series.
Ppm 450

Outdoor BSA got the same nutrients as Brooke, they are in HP Promix and I recently learned it’s not soil lol :D

@NaturalSpirit is one of my favourite humans and so it makes sense to name my best BSA after him!

Off to work! #2moredays

Day 25. 6-20-18 Brooklyn Sunrise
Foliage Pro 3ml
Protekt 2ml
Superthrive. 1ml
Supervit three drops
All to a gallon of water, EC 1.4
PH 5.7
Light 860 umols 24” above canopy

Still looks like cabbage after taking a big handful of leaves from them. Lol
Well that looks fun buddy lol

Hey meant to ask you how you are liking those new nutes pro teck right

Those numbers are for my Mars light. Now that there under my light I have the light turned down to about 80% and 10-12" above tops and the plants are getting 960-860 umols with hardly any heat. Remember my light is made out of the qb120 less out put so I need to run them closer but I have more panels so better coverage at that height.
Smart efficient ✊

Brooke Day 2
She got half strength grow nutes with a bit of bloom nutes (1/4) Emerald Harvest 2 part series.
Ppm 450

Outdoor BSA got the same nutrients as Brooke, they are in HP Promix and I recently learned it’s not soil lol :D

@NaturalSpirit is one of my favourite humans and so it makes sense to name my best BSA after him!

Off to work! #2moredays
Looking good newty ✊

Well that looks fun buddy lol

Hey meant to ask you how you are liking those new nutes pro teck right
The Foliage Pro is the bomb so far, I’m in coco and haven’t had to supplement calcium yet. I did precharge the coco when I hydrated.

The Foliage Pro is the bomb so far, I’m in coco and haven’t had to supplement calcium yet. I did precharge the coco when I hydrated.
Nice heard cal mag is harsh so good to hear

Back
Top Bottom