The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Hey Jack, speaking of rain, I noticed that your pics yesterday showed that you are watering almost the whole Container... Am I just seeing things ??? I am just afraid when they are younguns to water too much....
Ono lol i mix out a gal of mix nutes n a gal of reg water usally give them a cup of water evrey other day n feed once a week

Well u have a new bby Brooklyn this moring 2days to germ straight in coco not bad so only one seed didn't go i still have 2 seeds one of each goin to run a side bye side with a fellow grower so i have 3 Brooklyn 2 bluedreamatic

Mine didn't like much humidity either. Dried the air some and they started praying to the light.
I’m sitting around 45% my two leaves are curled but not dry maybe the humidity was the issue for me not And that’s y she’s moving along slowly

Right on B!!

Thanks Jack, feeling hopeful now:)
Promix for autos shoudl be okay for first two weeks then start 1/4 dose

BSA training update: so here is how I try to train my autos. I plant my seed toward the edge of the pot so when it gets some height to it I can bend it over to expose more bud sites. First I put my cages on. I use these on anything that will be trained or put on my auto waterer. With these in place i can anchor anything in any direction. Also can pick up a pot with 1 hand as it's very stiff.

Here is where I anchor the main truck of the plant so when I bend it over it doesn't pull on the root structure.

I trim up everything from my anchor down to the coco. I also took a few leaves that would be touching the coco when it's bent over.

Here is where I'm going to try to bend it. I start with a good amount of pressure on the pull but will take a few days of readjusting to get it where I want it.

Here's the final first training on thing 1 getting some sun.

Hope you enjoyed it and ask any questions
Derbybud

Back
Top Bottom