The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Or the timing was coincidental ;).
Nah. I got my meter out and could only muster up 600 umols with just the grow switch on and that was with the light 15" above the tops. It was putting out as much heat as my big tent with my light and 2 of my 3 260 watt kits. I try to only use it in veg in the cooler months but with the big tent still going full tilt I decided to get the BSa going with it. Should have pulled the other 260 kit out and put it in the veg tent. On my ti do list is wire both tents and be done.

320 w qb 288dioed 3000k with a v1 dimmable driver. A 500$ package for 300$ just for calling. And talking to a rep
Nice buddy I’m ordering 2x236 watt boards pretty much same as qb boards from true northern lighting prob in month I’ll order . You will see a difference I’ve seen amazing flowers from those boards and efficient too

Nah. I got my meter out and could only muster up 600 umols with just the grow switch on and that was with the light 15" above the tops. It was putting out as much heat as my big tent with my light and 2 of my 3 260 watt kits. I try to only use it in veg in the cooler months but with the big tent still going full tilt I decided to get the BSa going with it. Should have pulled the other 260 kit out and put it in the veg tent. On my ti do list is wire both tents and be done.
Next time you're outside, umol the noonday sun for me. I'm curious!

Day 25. 6-20-18 Brooklyn Sunrise
Foliage Pro 3ml
Protekt 2ml
Superthrive. 1ml
Supervit three drops
All to a gallon of water, EC 1.4
PH 5.7
Light 860 umols 24” above canopy

Still looks like cabbage after taking a big handful of leaves from them. Lol

At 24” above the top of my plants I’m reading 850-900 umols.
Those numbers are for my Mars light. Now that there under my light I have the light turned down to about 80% and 10-12" above tops and the plants are getting 960-860 umols with hardly any heat. Remember my light is made out of the qb120 less out put so I need to run them closer but I have more panels so better coverage at that height.

Yeah jack I've been using nutes since day 1. I'm up to an EC of 1.41 and think I'm going up some more.
Yeah i usally always give them something to give that pep in their step lol

Back
Top Bottom