The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Sir Derbybud maker of the Stifpot™

Here are my babies gave them all some nutes last night hopefully they will take off now.

I've got a bit more growth but my older-yet-smaller #1 has what looks like pistils :eek: (on the right just below the top):
Day 19

And #2 on day 17, getting a little more bent:

I sure hope these triple in size during stretch :).
Wow that’s the smallest auto I’ve ever seen already sexing. Hopefully she quadruples in size.

Yay roots again!
it was a sad day coming back to nothing But it was also my choice to start the plant then go on vacation. But now I can give it the care it needs. I got shipping conformation on my new quantum board xl. I’ll have it this week

@Kingjoe83 these Brooklyn’s don’t like humidity and they seem to love their nutes so once they’re started don’t be afraid to feed them.
Yeah been paying attention. Thanks buddy

I hope they're brighter than the sun because the sun ain't doing much for mine :).
Man that’s super funny. A majority of all the rest plants from all forms are slow growing and a lot of people have killed off all of them. I believe these are a test to see how well ther genetics are

You’ll see iceman what wattage is the xl what is it claiming for ppfd buddy
320 w qb 288dioed 3000k with a v1 dimmable driver. A 500$ package for 300$ just for calling. And talking to a rep

Back
Top Bottom