The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Kinda smoothly lol i can tell i have 2 pheno types thats y i poped another bean to c if im goin grazy the one in dwc stayed low n the one in soil shooting for the stars

Nice updates! Shed your girls are on the pick up now:) I think mine are about to explode!! :D

Madd you made it just in time:)

All my outdoors plants and gardens got their neem bath just now so they are droopy for this photo shoot. Hot day today +30 Celsius

2 outdoors in Promix HP

Should I grab plant food with this type of medium? Is promix the same as soil or no? I’m gathering info on my outdoor journal too so I must go back and take notes!

Here is my only chance at an indoor Brooklyn. I hope I don’t mess her up...the pressure is real:D

Brooke Day 1 and a transplant. She’s under the epistar with only veg light turned on, this ok? Do I need a humidome or should I go without? The fan ocsillates on low in the closet. I can’t trust myself with her, all her indoor sissies are dead :eek::rip:

Deleted....wasn't funny....:oops:

Niceee coming along newty
Nice updates! Shed your girls are on the pick up now:) I think mine are about to explode!! :D

Madd you made it just in time:)

All my outdoors plants and gardens got their neem bath just now so they are droopy for this photo shoot. Hot day today +30 Celsius

2 outdoors in Promix HP

Should I grab plant food with this type of medium? Is promix the same as soil or no? I’m gathering info on my outdoor journal too so I must go back and take notes!

Here is my only chance at an indoor Brooklyn. I hope I don’t mess her up...the pressure is real:D

Brooke Day 1 and a transplant. She’s under the epistar with only veg light turned on, this ok? Do I need a humidome or should I go without? The fan ocsillates on low in the closet. I can’t trust myself with her, all her indoor sissies are dead :eek::rip:

She shank this morning and popped her tongue for me a little bit this evening. Shes now in a paper towel and baggy(open) on the top of my playstation to keep her warm next to my hindu kush, which has cracked a little. Both be in soil tommorow.

I'll do rhino...wait 10min or so, then usually do Hydro, z7, calmag and Kool, then 1,2,3 of the nutes, so ya basically like u said
That’s interesting I do my si cal mag 123 then the extras. I know si then mag but never really learned where the rest fit in.

Back
Top Bottom