The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Definitely will. I’ve bin picking pennies brainabout his qb . And got me a really nice discount. On a nice one.
What nutes ya running

Ya using any z7 or hydroguard???
General hydroponic flora treo. And advanced nutrients calmag plus. And I just added armor si to the mix. I don’t have any z7 or hydroguard

Definitely will. I’ve bin picking pennies brainabout his qb . And got me a really nice discount. On a nice one.

General hydroponic flora treo. And advanced nutrients calmag plus. And I just added armor si to the mix. I don’t have any z7 or hydroguard
My DWC water temps are around 76-78deg

With the hydro and z7 I have no issue at all

I'm using the same nutes plus Kool bloom and terpinator, and rhino Skin instead of the Si

I'm using the same nutes plus Kool bloom and terpinator, and rhino Skin instead of the Si
I have the master kit for general hydroponic but I was trying my hand at a simple grow. Less is more. But the heat issue. Brought the armor si out. I was just looking at z7 and it seams quite similar to the si.

I have the master kit for general hydroponic but I was trying my hand at a simple grow. Less is more. But the heat issue. Brought the armor si out. I was just looking at z7 and it seams quite similar to the si.
Z7 is specific for the goopy build up, like hydroguard, those two together work great if temps get high. I was told that, and it sure seems to work since no way I can keep my water temp in low 70s without a chiller

Si is a silica additive like the rhino Skin, so pretty sure different critters

Z7 is specific for the goopy build up, like hydroguard, those two together work great if temps get high. I was told that, and it sure seems to work since no way I can keep my water temp in low 70s without a chiller

Thank you for the input. I’m a winter grower. But I couldn’t pass this opportunity. But this heat gives me a challenge. I was getting board with my dwc. When all is running good all u do is watch. That seams to easy. As time goes buy I learn more everyday. And soon maybe I could become a paid medical grower. Can’t we all dream.

Well I’m goiing to need you to call my wife and tell her I need that now. I believe u would have better luck lol

How does your mixing go. Rhino calmag micro grow bloom terminator z7 hudroguard kool bloom ?

How does your mixing go. Rhino calmag micro grow bloom terminator z7 hudroguard kool bloom ?
I'll do rhino...wait 10min or so, then usually do Hydro, z7, calmag and Kool, then 1,2,3 of the nutes, so ya basically like u said

Good info Peeps

Z7 is amazing I stand behind the product ✊

Last for ever in tents

Little goes along way

Oh why I came here duh ,, checked on my outdoor girls and my newest addition Brooklyn sunrise auto which I named after a buddy here . Guy cavallero..✊

Anyways good news is I see the route coming through had to lightly scrap away but of soil bit will see what happens in next day or two . Have a cage around it to protect from pest outdoors . Go Brooklyn auto ✊

Can’t wait to see it take off.
Thanks buddy

I’ll snap a pic tonight of what it looks like 20% battery another road trip coming for a nighter away lol

Day 9 def moving along no issues so far

Back
Top Bottom