The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Ok so I have been following this thread for a while, with nothing to add... As it turns out I was pleasantly surprised by a gifting of a few BS seeds... So like this Site man.... Nothing but love.... Ok so My Bs popped after less than 24 hours after the drink, and then in Jiffy Pellet... Soaked the pod with some special Clone liquid a friend of mine makes, and I am definately getting more...
....I have an 8 day old GGa that is on Second set of leafs, but Stretched an astounding 5 plus inches in 3 days... Finally buried that B, and she moving out tomorrow to her forever home in the landscape...She is already in her Container...
.....Speaking of Container, BS moved today to hers, after and she is done stretching at around a respectable 3.75 inches.. She is now 4 days old, and already showing off first set of leaves... Yummmmm... Here are her pics from Water to birth... Enjoy all, and Green days....

Thanks Ice! Yours would be killing it if they didn't suffer from #friendfail.
I know right. But I think I have her. My roots are showing. My grow room temp is way down and my Rez temp is 68* and I added that armor si. So hopefully weekly water changes. Will keep her in the zone.

I know right. But I think I have her. My roots are showing. My grow room temp is way down and my Rez temp is 68* and I added that armor si. So hopefully weekly water changes. Will keep her in the zone.
What nutes ya running

Ya using any z7 or hydroguard???

Like it’s a magic trick to top feed a plant. And they smoked 3 hangers full or my tangerine dream I harvested before I left. Now that really made me upset. But I didn’t say anything. Then they call me yesterday. Saying they left there own smoke at my place and asking if I have Sean it. Hell no. All I see is my smoke gone.

Back
Top Bottom