The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Man you guys, things are impressive up in here... Love all the different styles and potential results... Thanks to all... Here is a pic from yesterday, just got it uploaded at my lunch time... Green days...

Pre bud start pic 004.jpg

Great haul on the Brooklyn's Penny. I'm hoping to take mine over the next week. Thanks for your help in steering me the proper way when things stalled. I might still have a humidity dome over it trying to get it to grow. I really like this community grow. Lots of ideas to keep me thinking and plenty of comments to keep me smiling. Ok guys time to bring em down.

Ok so it's 8-11-18 and day 77 from sprout for my 2 Brookies
I chopped at day 41 from pistils, I saw an occasional amber on the calyx so being that the diesel x AK47 is a Sativa leaner it was time. These plants grew well without being too fussy once the roots became established. Low humidity and relatively light feed was the ticket in coco. These 2 plants produced much heavier yields than I first thought. They both will end up being over 1/4 pound each when dried and trimmed. I just removed the larger fan leaves today and will hang dry old school then finish trimming before going in Turkey bags in a 5 gallon bucket with air tight lid.

Before the chop

Plant #1 hanging

Plant #2 hanging

For anyone looking for a good yielding Sativa leaning auto Brooklyn Sunrise may be one you'll want to look at.
I have two weeks for full push,then..I took a lower sample nug..it's fire already. Congrats on the weight..you will yield two and a half times mine,I do believe..the wet bug was
Great haul on the Brooklyn's Penny. I'm hoping to take mine over the next week. Thanks for your help in steering me the proper way when things stalled. I might still have a humidity dome over it trying to get it to grow. I really like this community grow. Lots of ideas to keep me thinking and plenty of comments to keep me smiling. Ok guys time to bring em down.
Ya. Half a pound that's awesome

Back
Top Bottom