The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Man I really hate trimming my plants. But I’d sit around and smoke and watch. I can bring a jar of critical purple. My wife will help with the trimming. Any no body got time for that lol. That’s what she says. Always trying to leave leaves on there. I’m like I ant smoken that leafy stuff. She b like well it’s mine anyways. Then I b like can I hit that. She’s like no way get your own. I’m like that was mine. :cough:

Because of your post I thought I would check the trichomes this morning. I'm seeing some amber on the sugars for both the spog® and the LST. Nothing on the calyxes yet as those are clear with some cloudy. I'll get a better look tomorrow but I may have overestimated how long I can wait on these!
I'm still pushing..I'm outside..and I'm probably going to end nutes Sunday..flush seven days ..throw them in dark next Saturday morning and chop Sunday night on the 19th.

I have my flower tent off 6am to 6pm and my veg tent off 11 to 5 pm. Was definitely necessary this summer before i added a a/c unit. Even with the A/c think they would be struggling if i was blazing during the day.
Thanks @Gary from The Vault for all the fun and mayhem been a learning experience for me and the 420 fam. We appreciate the Comparatives and The Vault for everything.
Amen..I'm drooling over these Brooklyns. My grow is in my IG story. Plan on buying moreeeee

Back
Top Bottom