The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I got a few pics a little bit ago, Big Momma seems to be doing a little better

Next is Mercedes, she has been doing a lot better and I’m thinking she will be ok
I done a little lst on her to open her up and she handled it pretty well. I upped the strength of the dynagro to 3/4tsp of each one per gallon with ph set to 6. I also have a group pic of the Blue Dream hanging with the Brooklyn lol
That’s all I have for today, hope everyone is having a great day.✌️

I got a few pics a little bit ago, Big Momma seems to be doing a little better

Next is Mercedes, she has been doing a lot better and I’m thinking she will be ok
I done a little lst on her to open her up and she handled it pretty well. I upped the strength of the dynagro to 3/4tsp of each one per gallon with ph set to 6. I also have a group pic of the Blue Dream hanging with the Brooklyn lol
That’s all I have for today, hope everyone is having a great day.✌️
Beastmode

Farside got it started, he's been using Dyn-Gro for awhile.

Thanks for joining me on my freaky scientific quest @Pennywise . Takes balls to switch up nutes as a respected successful grower. You had a lot of eyes on you through this grow and you killed it.

I went ahead and made BigMomma a home outdoor with my Chemdog and Candy Kush. She just scares me and if she was to hermie it would ruin me lol. At least she will still get to finish up outside and I will still keep everyone updated on her. Here’s what my tent is looking like after I took BM outside
I’m still gonna have a full tent by the time they all get done stretching. Mercedes is the only Brooklyn in the tent now, she is in the middle sucking up the light from the PS and the QB’s lol.✌️

Hey everybody! Well, I’m used to just a tiny bit more success than this, but hey, they didn’t all die from my earlier mistakes, lol. We are day 40 or something, I feel like these might end up as SPOGs. Never done that before, but damn, the stretch is basically over and they are about to “bulk up.” Don’t laugh or tease me too much. Lol.
1B845B9A-CBB9-4579-B0A3-046FE1FB9D48.jpeg
F9CCD261-7F0A-4947-A8E0-7EA6F2AE21AC.jpeg
38F6FA14-D53F-49D6-B7A4-F3E0221B5D60.jpeg
3AFABE5D-6D0D-420A-BD76-F001C70B0980.jpeg

Tallest is maybe 12-13”. I haven't removed the oldest foliage, as you can see at The bottoms. If every leaf is a solar panel, I need as many as I can get:)

Cheers all.

Back
Top Bottom