The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I’ve not added one drop of calmag to their feed so far and they are doing good. I’m surprised I haven’t had to add any cause of all the led power, both of my lights together pull 1,000 actual watts from the wall for my 5x5 so I figured I might have to add a little calmag. So far so good but I will keep good eye on them and if I need to add some I will.✌️

Never done that before, but damn, the stretch is basically over and they are about to “bulk up.”

..Hey man dont be ashamed and such that is how mine kinda started at day 35 and this is a recent pic... Keep the faith...
Pre bud start pic 004.jpg
Sunday Update 8 12 008.jpg

Attachments

• Sunday Update 8 12 007.jpg
    Sunday Update 8 12 007.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 26
The Brooklyns are down! I repeat: the Brooklyns are down!

BSA #1 day 72, aka the spog®
full

BSA #2 day 70:
full

Brooklyn Sunrise Auto #2 day 70
full

Brooklyn Sunrise Auto #2 day 70
full

The spog® came in at 38 grams before washing:
full

And #2 came in at 246 grams before washing:
full

The spog® is one of Penny's smaller colas!
full

Hanging to drip dry with the fans blowing them around:
full

Trimmed and in the box for the dry. I split a lot of my colas into smaller buds rather than hanging them whole because I have less risk of mold that way. I live in a high RH environment:
full

So sticky the cotton ball of alcohol stuck to my fingers instead of cleaning them!
full

#scissor#

Fans were 30 grams, trim was 11 grams.

Hope your Sundays are going well!

Shed it took 2 tries to clean my hands with alcohol. Extremely resinous!

Time to invest in some disposable latex gloves from the dollar store.

I’m thinking about trying to switch over to tap water. It would make it a lot easier on me to get water. I have a natural spring on my property out back but I have to pack buckets up and down a pretty steep hill lol. It was raining the other day and I come off there and almost fell lol, water went everywhere lol. I filled a 25 gallon barrel with tap water and it’s been sitting for a couple days. I’ve heard some say to let sit for 24-48 hrs and some say it’s fine to feed without letting sit so I figured it wouldn’t hurt lol. My spring water has been running 150ppm and my tap water is 250 ppm, any thoughts or suggestions, do y’all think they would do good with tap water.✌️

I’m thinking about trying to switch over to tap water. It would make it a lot easier on me to get water. I have a natural spring on my property out back but I have to pack buckets up and down a pretty steep hill lol. It was raining the other day and I come off there and almost fell lol, water went everywhere lol. I filled a 25 gallon barrel with tap water and it’s been sitting for a couple days. I’ve heard some say to let sit for 24-48 hrs and some say it’s fine to feed without letting sit so I figured it wouldn’t hurt lol. My spring water has been running 150ppm and my tap water is 250 ppm, any thoughts or suggestions, do y’all think they would do good with tap water.✌️
Tap water should be fine Ghost. Mine runs between 150 and 220 TDS and I just start counting the nutes from there. If your tap water is purified with chlorine, 24 hours rest should be good. Mine is chloramine so there's nothing to be done about it but for some reason I still let it sit out.

Keep in mind that you should pH just before you water because I have found that standing water pH goes up over time.

Any pics of the outside Brooklyn?

@InTheShed, congrats on your harvest. Some yummy looking bud there, great job with them.✌️
Nice Shed, very nice... My BS is looking about like a combo of your two... Hoping to harvest Last week of August... Hope I am home for it... LOL.. Green days to all
You're gonna like that bud I think Shed.

Thanks gang!

@InTheShed , thanks for the help. I think I’m gonna switch them over cause it will save me a lot of time and energy lol. I didn’t get any pics of Big Momma outside today but I will definitely get some up in the morning. I’ve fed her twice today and she was out there soaking up the sun like she was in Hollywood or something lol. She was looking to enjoy the sun so we’ll see.✌️

Back
Top Bottom