The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Bitchface is still chugging right along. No flowering yet... at day 34 now. Hope this stall is about done, I'm ready for her to start stretching out a bit.
2018-08-04-06-49-00.jpg

-P:ganjamon:

Done some more lst on the girls today and broke a branch on Mercedes. I got it tied up but it was almost a clean break so I don’t think it will make it. Oh well maybe the energy will go to the other branches and make them bigger now lol. Big Momma is doing really good, I took some leaves and tightened her ties down also. I can’t wait till the stretch is over so I can lollipop a little bit, I’m not gonna go crazy with it I just want to get the bottoms cleaned up to help with feeding. It’s pretty tight feeding these girls right now but I want to wait till stretch is over before I strip the leaves at bottom. Now that I got a idea of how much ph down to add I had my Nutes mixed up really quick today, loving the Dynagro. I fed them at half tsp (2.5ml) Pro Tekt and half tsp Foilage Pro today phed to 6.✌️

Only thing I’m running is pro-tekt and Foilage Pro along with a little Great White. I’m not using calmag anymore cause the dynagro has it. If I see I need to add any I have it but farside never uses it and is plants look healthy as can be. I’m gonna finish the grow out with this schedule except I will up strength a little. I want to see what kind of results I get.✌️

Ok my Brookies are 70 days old from germination and 34 days since first pistils appeared. Trichomes on the sugar leaves are showing amber here and there, calyx are showing mostly cloudy. Since it's a Sativa dom plant I'll let her go maybe another week and chop. 11 weeks is what Dutch Passion states and that's going to be very close.

Back
Top Bottom