The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Looking great all!!
Hey they look great! How was the transition to Dyna gro? Girls didn’t seem to notice the change? I’m waiting for mine:D
Thanks Newty, the change over didn’t seem to affect them at all. I fed them twice and gave them a little more than normal runoff each time and they seem to be liking the Dynagro. I know I’m loving it, so simple and easy. I’m sure you are gonna like it.✌️

Here’s my Brooklyn’s tonight, first up is Big Momma, she’s rough and tough and don’t take no crap from anyone lol. She’s thriving and doing really good

Next is Mercedes, she got her first finger training today and I will start lst on her soon. Her nodes are extremely tight
And here’s a group pic of all my girls
So far I couldn’t be anymore happy with both of these strains. Hopefully the keep thriving and finish off strong.✌️

O yeah they can get huge untoped crazy I have seen that the ones that didn’t get stunned with a topping doin better then the toped we will c at the end # wise

Thinking i'll just bend them sideways. Used to do that a lot . Been doing that with Lil Newty. Last time i checked she was my height. Freaked out and layed her back to the ground
I bent some over on my first indoor grow ever and they turned out really nice.✌️

Back
Top Bottom