The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Wow eastcoastghost those ladies also look amazing nice and plump. When that stretch happens my mouth will b watering. Looking at penny’s nugs I’m in awe :Namaste::eek:

Just scrolled through the last several pages. It appears I got one of the sloth seeds. The thing has grown like an inch in the last 8 days....lol I got tired of looking at it in the tent wasting valuable space. So it is now outside facing the elements. A Seedsman Blueberry has assumed the BS plants position under the lights.
Mine were/are really slow

Going back through the gallery it’s an amazing transformation from seed to bud in such short time frame. Man thats y I love autos. I believe we will all have a really great yield

So the Description says 11 week flower cycle that would take my Brooklyn’s till October that seems kind of crazy there should b plenty of time to grow massively

Ok my 420 family I have a question I wanna Roll a Spliff using leaves I’ve taken off my plant. Has anyone done this. If so what method should I use to properly Prepare the leaves for rolling could I use a light honey to stick multiple leaves together. Should I allow them to dry or should I roll them green then let dry

Put a pic of my other flower chamber

Wow eastcoastghost those ladies also look amazing nice and plump. When that stretch happens my mouth will b watering. Looking at penny’s nugs I’m in awe :Namaste::eek:
Thanks Icemann, I have high hopes for these ladies lol. They should be starting stretch soon so we’ll see what they can do lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom