The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Day 29 & Day 22

Fed the Brooks 3/4 gal each. 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt, 3/4 Foliage Pro. They are starting to dry out a bit faster as they pick up the pace and head to bloom.

Kinda scurred PW. I'll be honest. The bdms are just starting the stretch.
Bont be scurrred. Its only stretching. Lol na you'll handle it. Surely autos dont stretch that much. I thought most of the stretch in photos was due to less daylight hours when put to 12/12?

Looking awesome guys, wish I had a couple beans left for @NaturalSpirit.

Thank you so much for the gesture, at this moment i got pretty comfy with the seeds. because i am creating 5 crosses on 4 strains its gonna be crowded i hope( fingers crossed). it really means alot to me that you are thinking about me buddy:Namaste:

Looking great all!!
Here’s a group pic of the girls today

They got another feeding at 2ml protek and 2ml foilage pro along with a little Great White phed to 6. I’m really loving how simple the Dynagro is and the girls seem like they love it. I will try to get some individual pics up tomorrow.✌️
Hey they look great! How was the transition to Dyna gro? Girls didn’t seem to notice the change? I’m waiting for mine:D

Back
Top Bottom