The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Biggie week5day3
pic was taken half way through bending tops down. Will take more pics tommorow but shes coming along nicely
20180731_125050.jpg

I’m gonna be staying up late tonight so I can give the girls a neem treatment for preventive measures. I don’t want to get half way through flower and get pests. I always treat right before flower and when I run perpetually I treat veg tent once every 6weeks. The product I use is a neem extract and is also good for PM. Here’s a pic of the product I use

Haha!! I hope you get a deisel as well:D

I could stick my face in Brennan all damn day (my plant Brennan)
Ive thought about building a tent strong enough to hold a hammock in with a zip door sectioning it off lol (super baked lol). Just chill with the plants n smoke up, if u wanna catch a couple zs zip her up or just catch a artificial tan (make sure u keep them shades on though). When I convert my space im definitely having a hammock or some form of super chill seating lol

Ive thought about building a tent strong enough to hold a hammock in with a zip door sectioning it off lol (super baked lol). Just chill with the plants n smoke up, if u wanna catch a couple zs zip her up or just catch a artificial tan (make sure u keep them shades on though). When I convert my space im definitely having a hammock or some form of super chill seating lol

Yes! If I could fit in there I would but I get as close as possible and hang here most of the time!

Here is my gro room/lady cave

My cozy chair between two tents, sometimes I open both tents with LEDs blasting and the fans going and the music pumpin...we all get dancing! :D

No other chairs #novisitorsaloud lol

Attachments

• E2E47EC5-A030-4C13-ACD7-057E48B1AE79.jpeg
    E2E47EC5-A030-4C13-ACD7-057E48B1AE79.jpeg
    394 KB · Views: 39
  • E998798B-E667-44D8-B802-5D5B18A77E02.jpeg
    E998798B-E667-44D8-B802-5D5B18A77E02.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 34
Haha thanks ECG:D

So I was giving everyone their neem bath and snap! Poor NS aka BSA2
So I used twine for training which would be fine if I didn’t tie it and forget that their stalks will still keep growing huge and way bigger than I thought! I be untied all the ones I could but this one snapped. I glued and propped her up so fingers crossed she makes it through the night. If not...into my next oil batch:)

Yes! If I could fit in there I would but I get as close as possible and hang here most of the time!

Here is my gro room/lady cave

My cozy chair between two tents, sometimes I open both tents with LEDs blasting and the fans going and the music pumpin...we all get dancing! :D

No other chairs #novisitorsaloud lol
Yaaaas newty. Love it!

Got my neem treatment done on the girls last night before they went to sleep. I’m glad I got them all finish so they should be in good shape to pack some buds on lol. I’m gonna start feeding them twice daily this weekend. Up till now they have only got one feeding a day but I’m in 5-gallon so they have done great with it. Now that their gonna be going into flower I want to go twice daily and later on the last two or three weeks I may even go three times. It just depends on how much my coco drys out. These plants have got nice roots I’m sure because they have all kinds of roots poking out at and near the bottom so the Great White is doing its job lol.✌️

These Brooklyn’s are actually really Resistant I am super impressed with their genetics low humidity and veg seems to be the main issue nutrients and water intake is heavy lighting consumption is heavy. I’m all around happy. And Quite interesting how everybody’s plans are similar yet different got a love these comparative thank you Gary and the vault seed company for this beautiful Brooklyn sunrise you have a stowed upon us

Back
Top Bottom