The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Yeah other sites are not for me. Before joining a year ago I was in the background of 4 different sites. This is the best site hands down. Maybe because i'm not a kid anymore but this crap on other sites gets annoying quick. If i'm helping someone and they grow bigger, badder, plants than I can i'm happy for them and feel self confidence for myself to be helping someone grow their own good meds. I'm never here to brag about what I did or can do. i'm here to learn and help teach. And have some fun on the way. Like this grow.
Done with rant

With u on that one i wish the world was like this site it would b a better place same here i love helping ppl cuz i ben there n with not much help just google for a wile witch sucks

Started ULTRA slow but we have a great growing pace now and yes these things are getting huge! They do smell great Fla! I can smell sweet candy with a touch of gas;)

Grown outdoors and planted right in the garden bed in their airpots. Bugs bugs bugs ugh so they all get neem treatments 2-3 times a week. I will neem all through flower and just wash the buds after harvest;)

All get fed every other day with EH Bloom nutrients. 2 part series.
Ppm 700
Ph 6.2
First to show flowers BSA #1 or Brennan Day 55 No topping or training

Second to show flowers BSA #2 or Natural Spirit Day 55 (she is a week behind flowerwise) was topped and trained (LST) She was a quad but ended up having 5 main arms like a merry go round.

The 2 together in the garden. They were overcrowding moby so she got the chop today;)

Now baby Brooke or BSA #3 was started inside in coco and stayed a stunted seedling for a couple weeks. Then I threw her outside to the GH and she started to grow veeeeery slowly. Well she’s a woman now that she recovered from her topping:) Pistils on Day 40!

daaaaaaamn @newty you stripped them girls bare. Looking double powerful though. #newtyscissorhands

Back
Top Bottom