The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I hade humidity issues early on but it thought me something. I can read my Rez % by humidity. If my room is 80* and my Rez is 62* my humidity is in the 70. But as the Rez temp goes up and the water goes down the humidity reduces. And with the heave rate of oxygen pumping is what’s created the humidity. After I deflected the oxygen back to the plant base. She really exploded. Now my next main goal is to Learn how to control a constant ppm but is that really necessary. Holding 3-4 gallon Andy she’s drinking a gallon every day. Would it b wise to replace the gallon with mixed nutrients or just water. By day 3-4 all that’s left is water. That’s y I do twice a week water changes. Also I wash master my buckets and air lines with Ivory soap I have twin girls 5 years old they was in the nicu for 4 months and that’s the only soap they would use so I say if it’s good enuf for my 1/2 lbs kid y not a plant. But all said basically in that 3 day period the bucket gets changed anyways. And I may just end up wasting nutrients. But am I missing out on growth by letting her go hungry ish :cool:

Ok..so..I got bored during the stall..I'm fessing up .Forgot their born on date :D BUT I just found the label they are officially 52 days above ground..I am so grateful to Dutch Passion and The Vault and all of you for letting me in..

Attachments

• IMG_20180801_071408.jpg
    IMG_20180801_071408.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20180801_071352.jpg
    IMG_20180801_071352.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20180801_071451.jpg
    IMG_20180801_071451.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20180801_065106.jpg
    IMG_20180801_065106.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20180801_070725.jpg
    IMG_20180801_070725.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 31
Ok..so..I got bored during the stall..I'm fessing up .Forgot their born on date :D BUT I just found the label they are officially 52 days above ground..I am so grateful to Dutch Passion and The Vault and all of you for letting me in..
Sorry they are blurry,y'all get the gist of it..what's the average run time on these total?

Brooklyn just got a nice hair cut. And is ready for a rez change. She drank 4 gallons since Monday lol 3 days. And what’s this does it smell in here. Yes it does. Like light fresh skunk.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The roots are really thick. So I’ve read about leaving a air gap in between the net pot and the roots. But I’ve also read don’t leave the gap. But I leave enuf room in between so as the oxygen is pumping it splashed the under side of the net pot. Letting the nutrients wick ther wau up. I did a run once with it touching base he net pot boy was she a soggy mess

Brooklyn just got a nice hair cut. And is ready for a rez change. She drank 4 gallons since Monday lol 3 days. And what’s this does it smell in here. Yes it does. Like light fresh skunk.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Oohh..I wanna get some more and do THAT! I doubt we could duplicate.. beautiful..

The roots are really thick. So I’ve read about leaving a air gap in between the net pot and the roots. But I’ve also read don’t leave the gap. But I leave enuf room in between so as the oxygen is pumping it splashed the under side of the net pot. Letting the nutrients wick ther wau up. I did a run once with it touching base he net pot boy was she a soggy mess
Sounds like your way allows for better oxygen

Ive thought about building a tent strong enough to hold a hammock in with a zip door sectioning it off lol (super baked lol). Just chill with the plants n smoke up, if u wanna catch a couple zs zip her up or just catch a artificial tan (make sure u keep them shades on though). When I convert my space im definitely having a hammock or some form of super chill seating lol
Outside. Planted alongside four o clocks ...they open all night :D

I’m gonna be staying up late tonight so I can give the girls a neem treatment for preventive measures. I don’t want to get half way through flower and get pests. I always treat right before flower and when I run perpetually I treat veg tent once every 6weeks. The product I use is a neem extract and is also good for PM. Here’s a pic of the product I use
I saw that at the store .I made a mix of sulfate handsoap , water and alcohol..then I hand pick those inchworms

I forgot to add earlier but the girls will be getting their first dose of Dynagro foilage pro and protekt tomorrow. I will probably start them off on 2ml of each per gallon and maybe 2 or 3ml of calimagic (NPK 1-0-0). @Pennywise, do you think that will work to start with or should I even add calimagic at all?✌️

Don't worry Ghost yours is going to do just fine. Once you have the environment and feed her good they take care of themselves.
I have high hopes for mine lol. So far they are coming along pretty good. I just hope the Nute switch goes over good. Do you think I should give them a lot of run off the first feeding or two toget all the Advanced nutes flushed out good?✌️

I saw that at the store .I made a mix of sulfate handsoap , water and alcohol..then I hand pick those inchworms
Your mix probably works as good as any. My first grow I bought a bunch of ladybugs and turned loose in the tent. Them suckers searched everywhere and they was one that hung around and guarded my second crop also lol. It was fun to set and watch them.✌️

I forgot to add earlier but the girls will be getting their first dose of Dynagro foilage pro and protekt tomorrow. I will probably start them off on 2ml of each per gallon and maybe 2 or 3ml of calimagic (NPK 1-0-0). @Pennywise, do you think that will work to start with or should I even add calimagic at all?✌️
No need for calcium supplement in veg, mine did really well on the Foliage Pro.

Back
Top Bottom