The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Ok I will go with 2ml. I appreciate all this info Penny, this info is golden especially since I’m switching to new nutes. I think I’m gonna love the dynagro, it’s so simple and a great product so that’s right up my alley. I got to calibrate my ph meter in the morning cause I’ve not used it in a while. I paid $50 for it off amazon and soon as I got it I switched to Advanced and didn’t use it so it’s been sitting on the shelf for a while. I will pick up some new batteries also.✌️

Here’s my younger Brooklyn, I topped her earlier (4th node) than Big Momma. She is turning cabbage big time lol. I topped her thinking she may stay a little bit smaller cause I figure I may need the room in the end. I’m hoping to finish all six but if they get to overcrowded I will take one out and let her finish outside. I’m hoping to finish all of them in the tent though lol.
She hasn’t slowed to much after the topping but she has some tight as nodes I tell you that lol. Maybe the tight nodes will make for big colas in the end lol.✌️

Oohh..I wanna get some more and do THAT! I doubt we could duplicate.. beautiful..
Truthfully about everyone of my dwc plants have turned out this way. It’s so super simple I could teach any one. Grab yourself a bucket some air stones and a strong pump and pm me lol we’ll have you dwc pro in no time
Looking great everyone, I will try to get a couple pics up later.@Derby and @Icemann420 you guys are putting on a tough act to follow lol. I can’t wait to see icemanns beast pack some weight on lol.✌️
I’m happily awaiting the day they start packing on But this is the part where my leds always failed me. I grow nice bud nugs just airy Hopefully the qb will knock some density to them.

Truthfully about everyone of my dwc plants have turned out this way. It’s so super simple I could teach any one. Grab yourself a bucket some air stones and a strong pump and pm me lol we’ll have you dwc pro in no time

I’m happily awaiting the day they start packing on But this is the part where my leds always failed me. I grow nice bud nugs just airy Hopefully the qb will knock some density to them.
I’m hoping my qb’s improve my game also lol. From the research I’ve done I believe we will be happy lol.✌️

Here’s my younger Brooklyn, I topped her earlier (4th node) than Big Momma. She is turning cabbage big time lol. I topped her thinking she may stay a little bit smaller cause I figure I may need the room in the end. I’m hoping to finish all six but if they get to overcrowded I will take one out and let her finish outside. I’m hoping to finish all of them in the tent though lol.
She hasn’t slowed to much after the topping but she has some tight as nodes I tell you that lol. Maybe the tight nodes will make for big colas in the end lol.✌️
Looks like a carbon copy of my 2 Brookies.

I got a good feeling about these autos lol and at least I got a good team of growers helping me out. Since I switched over to coco I have got a little more comfortable with things. Making the switch to coco is the best thing that ever happened to me and I’ve learned ev I know right here on 420 lol.✌️

Open offer anyone wanting to know my ways in and out of dwc. I can walk you through a whole grow Hey we can do a side by side. Week to week. wouldn’t that b fun :p

If I had the extra room I would cause dwc is next on my list. I was wanting to do a one bucket dwc on this comparative but I didn’t get to cause I was saving money for my QB’s lol. Im planning again for after this comparative grow with either chemdog or girl Scout Cookies.✌️

Back
Top Bottom