The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

All of yours are looking excellent. Keeping the environment is key with any grow. Penny's and mine vegged longer because we stunted them with our higher humidity at the beginning. If it wasn't for penny we might all have some 6" plants still not in flower.
I’ve tried to keep track of all the info you and pw post about the environment and set mine according to you guys lol.✌️

Yupp i was like 4 weeks behind give or take from pw derbs n few other again touchin the subject on alott of ppl joined the free give away but didnt follow directions not saying anything but i was on 1st page n i was like wow alot of ppl didn't make it o wells wen these type of things dnt exist eny more we all b back to are norm life this def brought alot of ppl together wasn't just about seeds

That's what's great about these grows. We learn from each other. I don't care if mine is bigger or yours is bigger we find out what works. Just look at the different nutes being used and how others are planning different things. Makes ya look at the whole garden differently.

O def can say my garden is rollin great cuz we are all doin the same plants n ur right n dosent matter size its about all of us injoying some Brooklyn sunrise budssss

Back
Top Bottom