The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Goin to b killer strains

Lets hope so:adore: so far I Did a pollination attempt. Lets wait 5 days and then i should see the orange tips, the que they are pollinated. If they all are good i have 5 really interesting strains Hehe. But first I Will pop a special seed from @newty :battingeyelashes: suprise supriseeee

Ok I'm gonna be me...hold on to yer shorts kids....

Remember everyone, discussing shipping or gifting seeds is a no no on the site. Lots of reasons why, but it is against policy, especially on a Sponsors thread

2nd

Since it's a sponsor thread it's hard to distinguish the topic plants versus all the others plants some of you post

3rd
It's hard to read and understand the partially typed words and sentences of some people, maybe it's just me. Abbreviate all you want on your threads but maybe try and type out complete sentences and words for us old guys who can't desipher all the missing letter words, computer and phone do it for ya, just saying

Ok, rant over, now to grab a beer and prep for baseball game

Sorry cris have to remind myself im im probably the the kid here in the group most of yall could b my pops lol but i think its really cool most of yall are my dads age just only wished he grew some great buds :slide:

Ok I'm gonna be me...hold on to yer shorts kids....

Remember everyone, discussing shipping or gifting seeds is a no no on the site. Lots of reasons why, but it is against policy, especially on a Sponsors thread

2nd

Since it's a sponsor thread it's hard to distinguish the topic plants versus all the others plants some of you post

3rd
It's hard to read and understand the partially typed words and sentences of some people, maybe it's just me. Abbreviate all you want on your threads but maybe try and type out complete sentences and words for us old guys who can't desipher all the missing letter words, computer and phone do it for ya, just saying

Ok, rant over, now to grab a beer and prep for baseball game
Ooh Chris...while we're ranting: please don't post your Blue Dream plants here, save that for the other thread. It's hard to keep track of what we're trying to compare.

General rant, not directed at "you"!
Wasn't sure my friend, and thanks for clarifying it

Sorry, I come here to dream of what my Brooklyn girl may have been....lol.... Not to see others full gardens

But again, maybe I just old and senial....

Back
Top Bottom