The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Ok I'm gonna be me...hold on to yer shorts kids....

Remember everyone, discussing shipping or gifting seeds is a no no on the site. Lots of reasons why, but it is against policy, especially on a Sponsors thread

2nd

Since it's a sponsor thread it's hard to distinguish the topic plants versus all the others plants some of you post

3rd
It's hard to read and understand the partially typed words and sentences of some people, maybe it's just me. Abbreviate all you want on your threads but maybe try and type out complete sentences and words for us old guys who can't desipher all the missing letter words, computer and phone do it for ya, just saying

Ok, rant over, now to grab a beer and prep for baseball game

Thank you for the Sharp eye Scorpio,

You are absolutely right! I Did read the rules and the last thing I want is doing something against the rules. Sometimes the enthousiasm takes over, my bad.

If my messages were cut short, I am sorry. Since english is not my native language it might not be the best words written here.

Let me Remove that message to prevent further escalation.

That Said, I am really proud of everyone turning these girls into monsters:thumb:

Well said
Thank you for the Sharp eye Scorpio,

You are absolutely right! I Did read the rules and the last thing I want is doing something against the rules. Sometimes the enthousiasm takes over, my bad.

If my messages were cut short, I am sorry. Since english is not my native language it might not be the best words written here.

Let me Remove that message to prevent further escalation.

That Said, I am really proud of everyone turning these girls into monsters:thumb:

I made some brownies last run omg was so strong had tingly feeling in my teath will do some Brooklyn brownies after all this is said an done

Eh hmmmm.... Gentlemen, and Ladies, lets all remember that this comparative is not just for the sponsor... After a few open conversations with the Vault and their Staff I would have to form the opinion that it is also meant to bring many FOLKS together... I also would like to venture that Folks also means Community all working together for a Just and common cause... That being said I myself Skate close to the line sometimes but had ignorance as an excuse... It is very nice to have those who would remind me to be careful, and respectful... I love the fact that this site really helps itself, with those who live in it.. Wish the world could be so effectient... Like minds folks, Like minds...
.... Side Note : English is my first Language and I continue to get those pesky red lines under words... LOL.. Stupid spell check, sometimes I just wanna be dumb... Hmmmm... Green days to all... And really Good Looking out ....

Eh hmmmm.... Gentlemen, and Ladies, lets all remember that this comparative is not just for the sponsor... After a few open conversations with the Vault and their Staff I would have to form the opinion that it is also meant to bring many FOLKS together... I also would like to venture that Folks also means Community all working together for a Just and common cause... That being said I myself Skate close to the line sometimes but had ignorance as an excuse... It is very nice to have those who would remind me to be careful, and respectful... I love the fact that this site really helps itself, with those who live in it.. Wish the world could be so effectient... Like minds folks, Like minds...
.... Side Note : English is my first Language and I continue to get those pesky red lines under words... LOL.. Stupid spell check, sometimes I just wanna be dumb... Hmmmm... Green days to all... And really Good Looking out ....
Amen brothaaaaa

Brooklyn Sunrise update 7/9:
Day 10 from seed. Moved her from seed starter cup to a 5 gal fabric pot today. Soil mix is the standard I use here; organic potting soil, happy frog soil conditioner, perlite, and bone meal. She was also shifted outdoors to my "transitional housing unit". It seems to help keep them from burning up when I move young plants outside.
Anyhow...

Green days y'all!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom