The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Brooklyn Sunrise update 7/9:
Day 10 from seed. Moved her from seed starter cup to a 5 gal fabric pot today. Soil mix is the standard I use here; organic potting soil, happy frog soil conditioner, perlite, and bone meal. She was also shifted outdoors to my "transitional housing unit". It seems to help keep them from burning up when I move young plants outside.
Anyhow...

Green days y'all!
:passitleft:
Lookin great n happy

Looking great P, she will love the outdoors!

Here are mine

Natural Spirit or BSA 1 (topped and quad line) or working on a self quad Day 35

Brennan or BSA 2 no topping or training (well pulled to the side)
Day 35

Brooke or BSA 3 nothing yet lol
Day 20- She has really improved outside!

I think I got all sativa dominant and we’re learning they are fussy

Update: BSa on day 39 and I'm calling it flower day 3. I wasn't home for the last 5 days and that's when she started to flower. This is what they looked like this morning at 1am. The bigger one thing#1 has some stretch going but the smaller one thing 2 has so much new growth that I had to pull about 50 leaves off her as she was going horizontal looking for light under the new growth.
What I found after 5 days

After 50 pulled off thing 2 and about 5 off of thing 1

And after 12 hours later

Brooklyn Sunrise update 7/9:
Looking good P9! I'm sure the outdoor cage will be a great home!

@Jack420 It would be easier to sort out what you have if you don't post the Blue Dreams here. The names are under the pics so I have to scroll back up to look at them once I find out what they are. If you just post the Brooklyns here that would be better.

@newty Your two older ones look great for their age and no sign of pistils yet. :thumb:

@Derbybud that's insane. Ever thought you would be in a head to head competition with PW for craziest plant?

I miss the app for that reason vuz wen u chose pics u dnt kno wat u wrote on the bottom but i try to separate its a task on my hands giving i did all of them lol

July 9 2018 Day 8 Flower
2018 Comparative Grow by The Vault
Brooklyn Sunrise by Dutch Passion
hosted by 420 Magazine

Dyna-Gro: 1 tsp Foliage Pro and 1 tsp Protekt
Temp: 83
RH: 52%
PH: 5.9
Lights: HLG 2x 260w Quantum Board kits
Ppfd: 1050-1200

The buds on the outside will probably be removed in several days, the tallest colas towards the center are pushing up above the "canopy" so I'll trim lightly in the center. More leaves = more photosynthesis and more storage for sugars and Carbs.

Looking good P9! I'm sure the outdoor cage will be a great home!

@Jack420 It would be easier to sort out what you have if you don't post the Blue Dreams here. The names are under the pics so I have to scroll back up to look at them once I find out what they are. If you just post the Brooklyns here that would be better.

@newty Your two older ones look great for their age and no sign of pistils yet. :thumb:

@Derbybud that's insane. Ever thought you would be in a head to head competition with PW for craziest plant?
Looks like his is pulling out of it. My bigger plant is trying my smaller one just trys to kill itself. We'll see here in a week or so.

I miss the app for that reason vuz wen u chose pics u dnt kno wat u wrote on the bottom but i try to separate its a task on my hands giving i did all of them lol
Pics are posted in the order you select them when adding to a post
Then u can PREVIEW the pic/post and adjust as needed
Or on a computer drag and drop into the post

Back
Top Bottom