The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I'm not a fan of pH perfect in hydro, it fights against you since you use less nutes than suggested

But that's just me

You'll have to adjust PH every water/feed. But all I've used this grow is Foliage Pro which is a full spectrum fertilizer that has everything in 1 bottle. Protekt is Potassium Silicate for added Silica and a little extra potassium. No calmag, bloom boosters nothing it's already in the one bottle.

Like it used his helmet as a guillotine.
That has happened to me a few times back in the day. Shaved their lil heads right off
He brings wisdom to this site.
And duct tape skills
Keep humidity low on the Brooklyn's and they should do fine.
Wonder if that's why they was struggling at the get. Rh has been down for a few days hopefully they;ll grow now lol
You'll have to adjust PH every water/feed. But all I've used this grow is Foliage Pro which is a full spectrum fertilizer that has everything in 1 bottle. Protekt is Potassium Silicate for added Silica and a little extra potassium. No calmag, bloom boosters nothing it's already in the one bottle.
Now ... I have been adding a half a tsp cal mag to it per chart? Should i not be doing that?

Back
Top Bottom