The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Here’s the beginning of week 4. 52% humidity 81* lights are 20 on 4 off I’m doing twice a week Rez changes using armor si,cal mag plus ,and the general hydroponic flora series micro grow and blooom. The new light is amazing. My other plant loves it. She has the thickest nugs I’ve ever grown. I hade to tie her up. I’m impressed with it. the heat output is definitely higher. But they don’t seam to mind
nice job:goodjob:

Hey everyone my Brooklyn sunrise auto died came home From hot road trip and it didn’t make it . I do have one more seed not sure if I want to waste it I know @newty you lost some well I’ll join your club lol.

Still want to pop in and see what happens :rip::Namaste:

Here are my Brooklyn Sunrise and Blue Dream'matic finally starting to grow

NICE. Will be watching

Looks good guys! What a nice clean set up you have Jesse!

Beez yours looks like mine, keep the dome off her and she should be fine, sloooow but fine!
Thanks Newty!!

Good Morning, and welcome to the end of week one. I dig group journals when things go good or bad we all get to laugh and learn or cry and wish or whatever:).

My regards to you @Kingjoe83 i accidentally murdered one of my BDA babies yesterday. She was just dancing in her bucket until I accidentally redirected her water nozzle right on top of her, and it snapped her stem, too much for a baby, now she’s gone:(

But, for the BSAs, things are going well! All 4 indoor are chugging along, and their outdoor counterpart is pretty happy too!

I hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

B

... Update Brooklyn Sunrise...

.... After a good week of beating by the sun, here is a pic on Thursday Morning..

....Here is a Pic from today Am after a good soaking rain, then sun yesterday....

... Not bad growth over night.... I am starting to think that this Auto is better suited to indoor use....

Good Morning, and welcome to the end of week one. I dig group journals when things go good or bad we all get to laugh and learn or cry and wish or whatever:).

My regards to you @Kingjoe83 i accidentally murdered one of my BDA babies yesterday. She was just dancing in her bucket until I accidentally redirected her water nozzle right on top of her, and it snapped her stem, too much for a baby, now she’s gone:(

But, for the BSAs, things are going well! All 4 indoor are chugging along, and their outdoor counterpart is pretty happy too!

I hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

B
Yeah it sucks huge after seeing some of your guys and gals plants was excited. Now I get to admire again . Guess shit happens man we just have to move on. Bit sorry to hear bout your luck man .

Least you got few others going ✊

Back
Top Bottom