The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

So the outdoor one went outside today! Here she is, Washington sunshine may ir may not do much justice, but worth a shot.

I’ll get an update together on the indoor 4 tomorrow morning.

Cheers.

I got a Brooklyn Sunrise seed. I planted it in a hempy solo cup. It sprouted yesterday. I had a clear solo cup upside down for a dome and I misted it with water. This afternoon I noticed that it had started to droop over. So I gave it a little feeding and kept the dome off to see if that would help. It's cutting leaves haven't even opened fully yet. Hope it's not a weakling.

They seem to like that environment pretty darn well. Good looking plants!!

Morning Guys n Gals, so what have I missed, @allofyou have some real cracking looking girls @Pennywise @Derbybud @Icemann420 , looking real purty and Happy 4TH of July guys n gals I hope it was a fantastic time you all had and spent it with your families...

Got my seeds germinating as we speak so hopefully I will be planting by Friday. I guess I will be bringing up the rear lol.✌

Now now, I don't what rear you talking about but my rear is bringing it right in the rear....
We live in the modern age you would swear us South Africans still use Ox wagons along dirt roads
as a mode of postal transportation......lol. I reckon you guys will be onto the next comparative by the time my seeds see the soil....... but why complain as it makes the world just a bit more dreary so I dropped an OGK mom by dinafem to get some sexy time going.....

The Brooklyn Sunrise stood up overnight so a step in the right direction. Anyone else have the very light green almost translucent main stalk?

Back
Top Bottom