The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

If your going to top maybe wait till day 28-30. Don't do it too soon or it'll go cabbage head on ya.
Thanks Derby good plan. I'm assuming you live in Kentucky, I love the horse races and the beautiful scenery in Ky. Nice and green like our gardens.

My auto run the bigger ones hyt there 2 n ahalf weeks mark doin great

Let us know how that goes. I really want to know if the topping creates the cabbage or there's just a cabbage pheno kinda the way Jax's is growing.
Shed I think it is a cabbage pheno because I haven't topped yet and definitely getting cabbage effect.

Good advise Kismet!

Great looking plants fellas, here is our update this fine sunny now rainy day.

BSA 1 or Brennan Day 29
She was not topped and is booming. She’s got a few pistils and so I just took off a couple leaves and tied her down to see what happens. It’s been raining a lot and so I haven’t had to water them but I think I should still feed them so I’ll do that tomorrow if this rain lets up.

Now BSA 2 or NS (natural spirit) Day 29
She is in the 5 g and was topped at Day 21. There are no pistils yet and no training yet as her arms are not long enough for her tall body! So I took off a couple leaves and we will see if she grows.

And last but not least...

BSA 3 or Brooke day 14

She’s grown all in her own time of course. She shed those weird leaves and I’m just waiting for her to take off!

Back
Top Bottom