The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Back from vacation. I can finally join in on the fun. Jiffy pellets are soaking now and I'll dropping my seeds here in a couple. Game on!

I'm no expert but I'm guessing that you have the type that would go cabbage if you topped it. Something to consider :). Maybe try straight LST?
I'll top one of them and see. Thanks Shed, these have been slow starters.

At least this time I can see the difference! Still looking crazy bushy though.

@Icemann420: you didn't top that one right?
no I thought about it but then I was having issues. So I figured not to so I don’t stress it and I’ll just see what I end up with. I have 4 more seeds. I’m going to periodically grow through out the year. So I have plenty more chances to top her

no I thought about it but then I was having issues. So I figured not to so I don’t stress it and I’ll just see what I end up with. I have 4 more seeds. I’m going to periodically grow through out the year. So I have plenty more chances to top her
Let us know how that goes. I really want to know if the topping creates the cabbage or there's just a cabbage pheno kinda the way Jax's is growing.

Update Day 14 : She seem to be liking here new spot in the sun... She has grown almost an inch in two days, though she has been ever so slow to fill in... Supposed to cool down a little this weekend, maybe that is the break she needs to kick start her ass... Green Days to all

Back
Top Bottom