Nicely done, sauga. Were you using a heat mat under the dome? I was not and found it helpful to spray the cuttings twice a day to keep the humidity up.
I did DAB and it was set for 78F. I kept a 1/4" of water in the tray and it was enough to keep the dome super humid. I wiped it off daily and within a few hours it was all deweed up again. Deweed. New word for stoners.
The vents are open now and I'll probably take the dome right off for a day and see how they perk up, if at all.

Totally forgot about rqs website for tips. Opened one tab and that quickly turned to 5 more. So maybe I’ll just book mark the site. And visit when ready to go down that rabbit hole. Nice needed refresher course.:roorrip:
I’m so glad my buddy randomly gifted me this silicone skull bong. It doesn’t break when it falls. Just falls apart. But I have broken 1 quartz bucket so...
Then again a bucket is cheaper then a bong XD so I’m happy.
love your cloning stage. Can’t wait to steal I mean utilize this in my garden once you get it down. :D

My apologies XD I didn’t know it was so important to source your sources when I’m committing plagiarism XD I’m so dead.
but back to reality . Plagiarism is a serious don’t do it guys. Everyone doin original work deserves credit.
Love your thread.<3

Hey everybody.
A cloning update. It's been nine days since they went under the dome and the LOGK #1 has a root poking out. The others haven't and they are looking more droopy and starting to turn yellow. I emptied the 1/4" of water in the tray and refilled it with a light nute mix.
The sponges were originally soaked in that same solution but have been getting plain water when the sponges appeared to be drying. I suppose it would have made more sense to keep wetting the sponges with the mix but I was afraid of burning them.
So here we are.

:Rasta:
They'll prob be okay. I've never used those plugs. Since I diy'ed a aero cloner I'll prob never do it another way..lol. It made cloning as simple as plug n play. Hope the rest root for ya soon.

It's PM season and a buddy called me up asking what to use on his plants. So of course I wanted to do some more reading on the citric acid treatment I've been hearing about lately and noticed talk of about a 2:1 mix water to lemon juice. One site said 3:1. Then I came across another site that uses another treatment I have not heard of.
Now I have not tried this myself and I have not recommended it to my friend either, but if someone wanted to try another way because nothing was working for them then here ya go:

Apple cider vinegar. This is an old, trusted way to combat powdery mildew. Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar (organic is best) per quart of clean water. Then spray the mixture onto your plants to help organically kill powdery mildew traces.

Sorry if this is old news... I wouldn't know, I'm twenty something. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice work on the clones Mr S! :woohoo:

I'm not sure if it matters if they disagree. It works for you right?

I agree. I feel like cloning technique is so much like germination technique. It becomes more about finding the combination/sequence that works for you (i.e. gives you a reasonable success rate), and that gives you confidence.

I wouldn't know I'm twenty something.

Yeah, you're such an innocent, wide-eyed young buck! :laugh:

Hey everybody.
A cloning update. It's been nine days since they went under the dome and the LOGK #1 has a root poking out. The others haven't and they are looking more droopy and starting to turn yellow. I emptied the 1/4" of water in the tray and refilled it with a light nute mix.
The sponges were originally soaked in that same solution but have been getting plain water when the sponges appeared to be drying. I suppose it would have made more sense to keep wetting the sponges with the mix but I was afraid of burning them.
So here we are.

:Rasta:
It only takes one to get things going! Well done MrS! What was that you were telling me earlier today about you cloning struggles? :hmmmm: :p

Congrats to you sir!:high-five:

It only takes one to get things going! Well done MrS! What was that you were telling me earlier today about you cloning struggles? :hmmmm: :p

Congrats to you sir!:high-five:
lol, well in reality there is no other member that can do clones like me. Clones love me, I love the clones. I've done more for clones than any other member here since Abe Linking.
I just noticed sone on my zucchini leaves. I’ll give the ACV a try!
Oh please do! Let me know how it works out. Great idea on ruining food and not cannabis. :high-five:

lol, well in reality there is no other member that can do clones like me. Clones love me, I love the clones. I've done more for clones than any other member here since Abe Linking.

Abe Linking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry to have underestimated your mad cloning skills. It’ll never happen again, but if it does, I’ll show myself the door. :passitleft:

lol, all good. I can see why it happens. :high-five:
So how’s your day starting for you MrS? Hope all is well. I’m sitting here with a packed bowl of purple punch and cup of coffee. :bongrip:

So how’s your day starting for you MrS? Hope all is well. I’m sitting here with a packed bowl of purple punch and cup of coffee. :bongrip:
Perfect so far. I was batting a thousand when I woke up and probably a bowl and a coffee ahead of you. ;) Have a great day Roosti!
Morning MrS. Hope your day has started well. Your plants are beautious and you are a cloner now! Congrats! :bravo:
Thanks Boo! Yes I graduated and can officially say I can clone now! :high-five:
Happy Friday!

Have you gotten roots on all of them yet. You should be able to see if the clones took by gently pulling on them very very gently.
I haven't tugged on them, no. The only one that has shown a root is the one in the pic. I'll do a tug test in a bit and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom