The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

It just sank......so into the paper towel this evening! I love the excitement of a new Seed! You never know what you are going to get.
exciting stuff! Excited for you anyway lol

Yeah I am still waiting on my package from HSO to start those new genetics. In the mean time I gotta clean out the tent and reorganize the space.

If I don’t get the package I will have to decide what to drop next. Considering trying out the Auto Cheese from RQS and Auto Blueberry x NL5 from Oasis.

Make it an easy to manage summer crop. But the excitement is real lol

Any idea what you might get from HSO?
Platinum Yeti F3
Gift of Fire F2
Bubba 76
Sour 76

Those are the four new strains I have seen popping up with other testers. So any one or two of those I imagine. The Yeti and Gift of Fire look killer

La is gonna be running the yeti f3. Those should be some good ones ther urb!

Same here, Dinafems Purple Afghan Kush is Pre 98 Bubba x Purple Kush. A real knockout punch with that one.
Damn that sounds great! I'm doing everything I can to avoid seed purchases... but that new alien IBL apple line is just screaming at me... must resist!!!!

Damn that sounds great! I'm doing everything I can to avoid seed purchases... but that new alien IBL apple line is just screaming at me... must resist!!!!
Lmao, I have a cheap seed acquisition plan, win photo contests lol. So far I am up some Blueberry, Crown Royale, Skunk #1, and Jack Herer lol

Okay quick UPDATE

We have ten seeds in soil. Yes, I do like chris S. Soil has all these need until the transplant. I'll just feed the soil some molasses and or coconut water for some k cal mag and microbe food.

The 2 white cookies havent popped, which is fine. I learned from that JHa (rip) that some times they want more heat to open.

Both mosca are open and in the dirt! So far I'm super happy! Both opened within 24 hours.

2 of 3 stankberry popped.

And 1 of 3 ATF are open.

Half of our beans should be up tomorrow or the next day. When the first group comes up I'll give the others a week or 2 to debut. At this point in my growing saga I'm a firm believer that everything happens the way it should.... I dont select beans, just let the universe be my guide. Love and patience are all that a grower needs imho.

Well amidst my update I got sidetracked in the bathroom (grow room not on the John crapper). Believe it or not I can fit into the tub to get some shit done!

I hung the 120s on the far end since they are a little taller (deeper?). Theres a small outcropping where is squeezed Abbie my first grow so with a little work I got them hung nicely.

I did some debating and decided I will start thes things under the vipar. It's just nice not having to worry about moving the boards up to access the recessed tub space. (I think I just heard my back say "thank you"). With the secondary lenses I can leave it 40 inches above the cups and never worry about them stretching or what not.

So I cleaned up my little fan. The 6 inch will be next. And I'm going to look into a oscillating fan to add come flower, love me that thrift store (que the maclemore popping tags song). I will also flip the carbon filter around when I flip these. Maybe not, not sure how loud these plants will be and the next round I'm anticipating some extra noisy plants... so filter TBD.

I'm just letting the room do a dry run for now. Ambient temps were 70° with only the scrubber running. Humidity was 50%. So all looked good pre run. I think the added heat may drop the humidity a tad. Fine, once the plants have some foliage it will be right where I want it.

So all that's left is one final Clorox wipe , wipe down, and putting the 10 solo cups in the tub. The bathroom looks nice and clean and tidy, removed the ugly ass survival blanket, since white is already 95% plus reflective. And I want to get my 420 slaps back up, among some others from our and my personal sponsorships.

So that's it. The WTF experience is in full swing. The idea is to create a strong medicinal strain that leaves patients asking WTF?! Where did all my symptoms go?! The sativa dominant ATF offers immediate relief, and the WW should deliver that relaxing soothing high that relaxes muscles and melts away pain. The cookies will help boost THC and the blueberry has a taste and effect unrivaled by any other strain.

So there you have it. The next chapter has begun. The first baby steps in creating midnight sunshine seed co.

Thanks for being here and listening to the boringness that is preparing a grow space.

Hope everyone is having an awesome memorial weekend.

Thanks to all of our service members past present MIA and POW.

I'm pretty indifferent towards our current political system and our "representatives" but always hold high regard for those who are willing to serve, and put their life on the line.

Okay now who wants some BBQ?!?!?!

:yahoo::cheer::yahoo:

At this point in my growing saga I'm a firm believer that everything happens the way it should.... I dont select beans, just let the universe be my guide. Love and patience are all that a grower needs imho.

This is Dudeism at its core. Couldn’t have said it better myself. That vibe continues on in the smoke. :Namaste:

This is Dudeism at its core. Couldn’t have said it better myself. That vibe continues on in the smoke. :Namaste:
Right. If the seed doesn't pop it's because it wasnt supposed to. If I mess one up, it's so I can learn for next time. And if they all turn into plant-hulks it's so I can practice wrangling monsters. But stressing is futile.... if its not a blessin' it's a lesson. So much stress and anticipation in my previous grows, and everything always comes out okay. Ive stopped trying to control the grow as much and do more responding to what challenges or obstacles the grow gives me. "Ask not what your plants can do for you, but what you can do for your plants!"

.... or something like that...

:passitleft:

I guess I need to win a new 420 mag shirt. My dumb ass dog decided to chew it up... he will spend the rest of the day in time out. man oh man I'm fucking furious!

I guess I need to win a new 420 mag shirt. My dumb ass dog decided to chew it up... he will spend the rest of the day in time out. man oh man I'm fucking furious!

WTF! I was pretty bummed that the photo of the month contest winner didn’t win a shirt. Not active enough for MOTM win

Sorry about the shirt dude

Yeah idk. I love him but I am seeing red. Luckily for him it's the bottom seam and I can try and fix it up? What a huge bummer. It HAD to be my FAVORITE shirt.... not the babys clothes or my wifes 5 year old yoga pants.... my 420 shirt. So disappointed right now.

I'm over it I guess. I just got done preaching how I go with the flow and try to always see the silver lining. Well there isnt any here. Just a pissed off dabber. I'll take it to the seamstress this week, and it will be a bit shorter now.... doggie knows he did wrong and is trouble. I know he chews my stuff cause it smells like me but phuck!

Ok. Can't change the fact that he chewed it to shit, so I'll just make due fix it best I can, and be grateful that I even won the damn thing! Lord knows I'll be wearing it until it's a rag anyways, just didnt want to put this many miles on it so soon lmfao!

I got some shots of the girls and the environment, which is great humidity is a tad low but again it seems to be okay. Temps running at what I assume is 4 degrees above the room temperature.

Back
Top Bottom