The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Hey friends. I know it's been a while since I've been here but this side project will go main stream upon my return to the North Pole....

In case any of you didn't catch it in my "all aboard" journal... I did some selfing of my beloved Gloria.

Here the mama was in flower
And the clone pushing out some nuts

The ATF caught some femenized strawberry kush pollen for a F1 cross

The beans I have to choose from upon my return....

There are also S1s of gloria and F6 line bred fems.

I really can't decide what to drop. I know I want to do purple skunk mass (critical mass collective), white cookies (CKS), strawberry thunderfuck (me), and white widow (moscca seeds).

The regs at the top of my list are Stankberry, Blueberry (cks), papaya (nirvana), and ATF.

My dilemma is I need to find good phenoms and thats not easy if I drop only 1 of the gems. Possible but not probable. I lucked out with Gloria being so dank. Ther other beans had far less desirable traits.

But with regs that dilemma is doubled. Cause of what I drop only approximately half will be dudes and I REALLY want a good stud. Which leads me to think I should maybe just run all regulars to increase my odds of that happening. However if I run 2 strains, the pollen chucking may get messy I end up with 2 great looking dudes...

So all in all while I type this out I think I've made a decision I'll drop some stankberry and blueberry. Both are regs. Stank just harvested a beauty, so I'm intrigued. His ATF parent was sativa dominant and the Blueberry is more indica. So I'll have a good mix of meds, and hopefully some great pollen to chuck when I drop the fems after. I want them in flower as soon as they are mature so I will top and flop... or flip, rather, after week 3.

And I guess I should order up some nutes. Time to ramp up operations.

Oh and non breeding related, but I may also drop an auto for fun to throw outside. Pineapple express auto from barneys farm. And no I won't be able to resist pollen chucking ic thes any to chuck....

I'm running another ATF and DTF this grow Dabbs
Stankberry next group in a few weeks

I dropped 2 of each regular seeds in this group
I usually get a 1/3 male so figure I'll get at least one female in each group, not looking for males but who knows

Well be it me to change my mind on what to drop....

Regs: stankberry and atf sorry CKS blueberry you're being benched....

Fems: White Widow shoot I forgot I had white cookies too... thoughts??? the idea was to cross with ATF because I know WW is a therapeutic strain and Van swears by the quick and effective ATF so I was going for WTF. But the cookies have been on my to do list. Okay short answer I guess I do one of each?!

Let's try that again

Fems: white cookies (cks) white widow (moscca) and a strawberry kush s1 (me,if I can find some)

I'll cross the assumed atf stud with everything and if not hopefully a stankberry and if not. Come get a plant I have too many.

I'll cross the assumed atf stud with everything and if not hopefully a stankberry and if not. Come get a plant I have too many.

What!!!

Blastphemy I tell ya, too many plants, you can NEVER have too many

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

True chris. I'm thinking I'll expand into a 5x5 space this summer. Only problem is it will be more like 3- 2.5x2.5s cause I'll need to sit on the shitter to tend to the plants still

Looking forward to WTF seeds!

In the beginning Dabber saw that the tub was formless and empty, so he selected beans. He saw that they were good, and separated them from the rest....

And dropped those suckers like they were hot!

But a seriously huge shout out to 420 magazine and the other kind souls, whom without, the WTF experience would have never been born.

:thanks::passitleft::thanks:

The only WTF right now is where the f.... I smoking buds and havent found one seed. #faileddreams

Yeah, I'm starting to think there are. O seeds.... which is only a major disappointment because I've lost my favorite cut. Fackkkk what about a revenge 3 weeks post chop? Bahahhahh
Guess I'll be dropping another bean tomrrow. #imturningintochris

Not if I mainline it!!! Might be fun to make one big.....say 32 tops??? Oh I will be doing the next round of toppings on the White Widow tomorrow. 16 and then let it go vertical. I have been able to keep her in the 2 gallon pot for almost 6 weeks this way. Need to get another 5 days from her to give my Stank Soil 30 days of cooking. Would prefer 60 but I will take 30!

Not if I mainline it!!! Might be fun to make one big.....say 32 tops??? Oh I will be doing the next round of toppings on the White Widow tomorrow. 16 and then let it go vertical. I have been able to keep her in the 2 gallon pot for almost 6 weeks this way. Need to get another 5 days from her to give my Stank Soil 30 days of cooking. Would prefer 60 but I will take 30!
That will be a good test to see what the difference 30 days makes.

Drop em like they're hot van!!! Carnival should be a great one! I'll toss my beans in the dirt tonight... and I'm gonna have to flower in 2 or 3 gal max! Good God I'm gonna be up to my teeth in plants.... and I'm tall dude :D

Back
Top Bottom