The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

How did I miss this? I'm in!!!

Good luck Dabber! I'll be researching your experiments :3
Welcome Mr big! Yeah this is my piss poor attempt to make some crosses and hopefully eventually my own strain or 2 ..

Never thought in would be on such a big quest for a male plants, but hoping I can find a few!

Welcome Mr big! Yeah this is my piss poor attempt to make some crosses and hopefully eventually my own strain or 2 ..

Never thought in would be on such a big quest for a male plants, but hoping I can find a few!
All caught up :3

Yea sounds a little back asswards to be looking for males, but honestly, preserving your own genetics in seed form is like end game for any stoner prepper lol

You got me inspired to follow and learn here so I can get a 100 year feminized bean stash for myself! . I just like the idea of being able to pop those beans any time as opposed to keeping living tissue going lol

Anyways good stuff and thanks as always for bringing all this great content to us!

420 content contributor of the year over here ;P . .

All caught up :3

Yea sounds a little back asswards to be looking for males, but honestly, preserving your own genetics in seed form is like end game for any stoner prepper lol

You got me inspired to follow and learn here so I can get a 100 year feminized bean stash for myself! . I just like the idea of being able to pop those beans any time as opposed to keeping living tissue going lol

Anyways good stuff and thanks as always for bringing all this great content to us!

420 content contributor of the year over here ;P . .
Well shit if im going to learn myself inshould document the process to help others is kinda how I see it.

And yes preservation is where it's at! Cuttings are great but even those only last so long....

b70ab2ec388125dbc79c38bbfa81a068.jpg
4cbeb09a895eab0c9fd40ba9b61efc7b.jpg
176cdc741a9c3ea8b59bf93cbf5c2440.jpg

Got an order in with SHERRY at GORILLA SEEDS. She is one of the best as far as customer service goes!

10 regular papaya from nirvana

1 purple skunk mass fem

1 amnesia cbd (10% cbd) from dinafem

Thanks again to all of the sponsors for their support and awesome contest prizes!!

I know you're trying to keep the clones small for now but those yellow leaves make me sad :-(

Lol I know. It killed me to have to under feed .. But they are getting big girl nutes now. I'll see if I can get her out of the can to trim the undesirables.... lol if you think they are sickly looking now....

9c8f086f6546dcec7f75629df2fd38c6.jpg
930e49410a5c74650781bc3951799e11.jpg

Lol I know. It killed me to have to under feed .. But they are getting big girl nutes now. I'll see if I can get her out of the can to trim the undesirables.... lol if you think they are sickly looking now....

9c8f086f6546dcec7f75629df2fd38c6.jpg
930e49410a5c74650781bc3951799e11.jpg

So thats what underfed plants look like. Looks like all my plants from my first grow - they only got their first feed at week 7 and then only light feeding. They are nearing harvest now so still gonna get a small return. Gonna up the nutes for my new grow.

:idea:

They should be good producers for you assuming you get females! Though I know for you, you might want one of each if they are strong.
They will produce nothing cause dumb ass dabber didn't give them sufficient light. They stretched and toppled.... ffs.... the 3rd bean popped and died in the paper towel.

It's like I've never done this before ..

Back to square one... i just put 3 more beans in a cup of water. Pretty pissed at myself for being so wasteful. I'm gonna bust out the cfls to start them under....

Let's see if we can do it right this time....

They will produce nothing cause dumb ass dabber didn't give them sufficient light. They stretched and toppled.... ffs.... the 3rd bean popped and died in the paper towel.

It's like I've never done this before ..

Back to square one... i just put 3 more beans in a cup of water. Pretty pissed at myself for being so wasteful. I'm gonna bust out the cfls to start them under....

Let's see if we can do it right this time....

Straight dirt my friend. I've only ever lost 2 beans in straight promix. Bury them deep too. Let them stretch in the soil before breaking ground. Seems to help them slow down above ground when the roots are a little deeper to start.
I've never enjoyed messing around with seeds that are popped either. Always afraid of hurting them. My best success always come from soil.
Idk about hydro set ups. Rock wool to coco maybe? Idk not a hydro grower lol

Back
Top Bottom