The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Aww lil shit! Thankfully my Aussie never developed that one. He does grab onto pant legs of his favorite people when they walk in the door.
Its cause i put him in his kennel and he gets all separation anxiety and shit... were cool now though we talked it out, lol. But I was super mad.... honestly if he didnt chew through the logo I would have still salvaged it. I mean they give out less than 40 a year! But again were good. This kush is good and has me relaxed more so than before.

Checked the kids this morning.

Temps 79°

Humidity 34%

Cups were dry so I watered to a tiny runoff. I'll go back to misting the top soil this afternoon, and re water as needed for drying. I'm okay with some drying and the temps warm to kick the un popped beans into popping mode.

Have a great day 420 fam

Yeah... it was in the dirty clothes pile about to be washed. And near enough his kennel that he pawed it over. Hes smart I'll give him that much, well that and I was being slightly careless I suppose!

Just checked and theres nothing above surface yet. Sure hope I didnt plant them too deep. I'm sure I'm just second guessing it, and they'll be up soon. It would be nice if they came just as a new month starts. I know its nuts but if I can flip 10 in 1 gallons by july 1 I will be a happy dabber!

Yeah... it was in the dirty clothes pile about to be washed. And near enough his kennel that he pawed it over. Hes smart I'll give him that much, well that and I was being slightly careless I suppose!

Just checked and theres nothing above surface yet. Sure hope I didnt plant them too deep. I'm sure I'm just second guessing it, and they'll be up soon. It would be nice if they came just as a new month starts. I know its nuts but if I can flip 10 in 1 gallons by july 1 I will be a happy dabber!
Gonna be a mighty pretty sog!

I'm thinking sog scrog?

Please don't put a scrog over a SoG. I thought you were cool. Lol. If you do your SoG right there's no need.

Re: Come SOG with me. 112 plant, 2 liter, Hempy SOG

I buried an additional 11 clones tonight bringing the total to 70 in pots. I can't wait until they're all the same size under the lights as I think it will make for some pretty cool pictures.

70_pots.JPG

Good growing everyone.

Old thread but one of the coolest/ simplest SoG set-up.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/come-sog-with-me-112-plant-2-liter-hempy-sog.138874

I only say that cause when I did the ATF in my 1 gallon she was ready to fall over. I'm going to top them, sorry snip them and flip them. So maybe they will be a bit more balanced but it wouldn't be a true scrog, just a net dropped over them at the end to help keep them upright. No tucking and weaving....

Just busting your huevos.
Well glad some of you keep me in check lol! But yeah, calling a scrog would be quite inaccurate... trellis? Is that right? Just support for them if the get leggy. Hope you guys are BBQing and enjoying the summer weather turbo! I started a run of oil and realized I didnt have parchment paper.... WHOOPS! couldnt leave cause the little one was asleep, but I salvaged a small old piece and am making it work, I think. It will be good practice for the diamond run this week....

No plants above surface yet.... still not worried I skipped the paper towel stage to get them some warmth. So I suspect that slows the germination period down a tad. Now that I think of it 420 suggests a 24 hour soak then straight into soil. And wait up to 2 weeks... I'm hoping more for under 7 days

Yeah 5 of the 10 were cracked open. I'll see if I can spike the RH dome with a dome of sorts or even some plastic wrap and pole vent holes.

I've never had this problem honestly so I'm a little concerned, but I'm sure I'm being impatient and just need to get the humidity up some. Me skipping the paper towel has thrown my rythem but but I'm still confident well. Be okay

morning mr.D, top o the morning to you, impatience is a not a virtue. I feel your pain as I've 2 a month old and I'm ready to pull Jair out as its taking sooooooooo long....... anyway got some reg purple chem is water, hopefully see some cracks in a few minutes....coffee first though
Morning smeegs! Didnt I say that once? Must be the echoing in this cave.....

We have 1 seed up! And many others that will no doubt be up by the time I wake up....

AtF was the front runner. 2 mosca are right there, and 2 stankberrys too.

What I assume were all the first beans to crack..... so realistically I'll wait a week before doing anymore excavation. I dont like to disturb the soil cause the micro root things get disturbed.

I'll grab some pics in the AM.

Here was a shot I got tonight. If you can even say that when there is no night right now where I live.....

Back
Top Bottom