The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Ouch!but yeah same here. Our little one has a LOT of hugs and kisses to give

I love Chappelle stand up. "Aye, little baby! What you doing on that corner!?"
Crack gead here and crack head there . Like fack you beeper I got kids to feed lol

Thanks Derby!

Those are the best! I can't get kisses now that they're 19 and 16 but I can still get hugs.
Yeah probably a safe call. Hugs are good. I did used to kiss my dads bald chemo head a lot when I was 17 18. Miss that guy!

Um no, not really. Like ever. Tuna sandwich...nope. Branch...nope. All I can think of at the moment but there are probably other examples.

Soft, floppy puppy ears?

As for seeds popping off the plant, definitely YES, if you let them go long enough. A bunch of mine on the AKDC47 were splitting their green calyxes. But I had some awesome buds, too, so I harvested this last weekend.

As for seeds popping off the plant, definitely YES, if you let them go long enough. A bunch of mine on the AKDC47 were splitting their green calyxes. But I had some awesome buds, too, so I harvested this last weekend.
Your flowers were stellar this round gramma

It’s been so long since I dropped in here I landed 30pages behind :eek:

I’ll skim back over a bit to try and get a handle on what you’ve been up to Mad... but mostly I’ll just jump in here and try to keep up!

:passitleft:
Hey amy you didnt miss much. A little heat wave aka our 4 days of summer stressed them a tad bit but they're back on track and doing the stack (or trying to anyways).

Did we lose the albums? And by chance do you know if the pics we upload as "attached files" make it to the gallery?

They changed something a few days ago
We still gave our pics but no albums

And no, attached files don't get saved to your pictures

Yeah - albums seem to be a thing of the past, as of a couple of days ago. I know the way teh while album thing happened was something they were a bit pissed about at the time of the software change. It wasn’t supposed to land that way I dont think. It’s likely there will be some news about it in the August website news... which I haven’t checked for yet... :nomo::reading420magazine:

Well I personally miss the albums. But such is life....

DAY 41

photo dump
:surf::surf::surf:

So this generation of Atf x atf I will call generation X. Pretty sure the strain was stable when the original beans were made meaning were in the f6 f7 range. Stable strains are nice but too much inbreeding can bring out some funky recessive-ness.

Generation X cause if I pop them it will be to look for a mom for crossing. No further inbreeding here.

The topped stankberry smells friggen unreal! Like straight berry jam or pie or fucking berry jam pie ice cream! Wowzers. Kinda sad I dont have a cut. But I'm gonna try a reveg cause wtf why not! Good news is the beans will be stankberry BX1 so I just need to find a similar offspring from that generation to pollinate again with the ATF dust.

The plants are doing okay. The white cookies is pretty funkadelic too. That pungent gassy-ness of the og kush but a very strong citrus twang. Not sure what factor the ww brings but I can say the buds grow in 2 distinct matters. First like the aft and stankberry. Single or double pistils popping from calyce. But the also have the curly pistil formation as well, predominantly out the sides of the buds. Which is interesting because I've never seen a strain do both! But I'm kinda newb still to #letsbehonest

Atf and other stank very sweet and floral so far but they are further behind and really trying to push out some mass it seems. Their smells will intensify in the passing days and into the coming weeks should ripen nicely. Strangely shaped perhaps but with temperature in check and only improving I'm actually starting to believe they can yield some good stuff.

Anyways, that's all the thoughts in my head I wanted to share....

Thanks for being here.
Oh, may your plants prosper and your buds swell,

:peace:
Dabs

Back
Top Bottom