The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Well ask him out already derby, :passitleft: jk:laugh:.

I usually tell ppl to bring up in their interview that they're, hardworking, dedicated, have a passion to win and strong leadership qualities. That usually gets the job cheers.:rollit:
Yeah I totally forgot to go over the questions they normally ask... whoops must have been the dabs. But I basically said I'm punctual positive a hard worker and an extremely fast learner. Also I'm ambitious and I'm very passionate about cannabis.

Lol, sounds like I hit all the bullet points!

The hard question is always what are your weaknesses....

Okay gang sorry I'm not always the best about replying to everyone's specific posts. But here we go....

:welldone:
I'm sure she was impressed. I mean why not?
Idk, hard for me to say. I thought I #nailedit so I hope she thought so too!

Hell you impress me but that's not saying much. Sending my good vibes your way my friend.
Thanks derb I'm hoping to hear back from her beginning of next week?

I'm sure all these good vibes gotta be permeating the airwaves :theband:
top o the morning mr.D postive energy incoming... have a wonderful day..

Really appreciate it smeegs!!! Did you get your GGa yet I think it's you and I bringing up the rear for that one. Mine seems to be doing okay, chugging along.

Rejection sucks

Lol

Sometimes not as much as acceptance :eek::laugh:.... sorry had to take that one lol
I'll just stick to my plants. No rejections there.

I like that!!
I think they will be fine brother.....they will bulk up for you, I promise! You still have a long ways to go!

Yes I sure hope the fill in a little... but they're definitely in bulk mode now.
Those last 2 weeks is where the bulk comes on.

These things kinda go from 0 to 100 in just 4 weeks. And that stretch just began so.... :goodluck:

Dabbs sup.... Good looking up in here bro... Sorry I haven't commented been super busy, always a nice visit here however.... Green day bro... and to all
...:passitleft:
No worries hacks. Thanks for swinging through. Idk sounds like your working always! Saw your Bro-I-L is a member now gonna have to check your grows out. Have an extra green one!

Lmfao. This keeps getting better!!! Friday fun day

20180803_074649.jpg

But the stankberry behind the floppy ass atf is looking great! But also starting to lean. I guess this early in flower that's not the worst problem to have

Off to the lake today. So I'll get em all soaked in veg, and throw runoff trays under the flower chicks to turn them hempy for 48 hours.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Dabstah

Get a bamboo stake and put in the center of the pot and then you can tie any of the floppers up to it. We had to do that to Ms Stanks Hindu Kush yesterday.
I saw your post I typically just tie mine up to the dang qb frame. I am a little worried about the topped stank berry flopping. And the white cookies is drooping too. Not a ton but itll need support at some point

No I stopped with silica a while back but they probably needed it still. They're doing good. I wont see them till sunday morn but they're strung up and well watered !

Back
Top Bottom