The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Yuck who like purple buds????

Me::ciao:

Okay planted stank 1 and stank 2.

:theband:

And I present the ugliest plants on the interweb!!! (Sorry van. No stankberry potm this round)

They start getting better by the end.... poor things. I think that topped stankberry has the best chance of the tall girls for decent buds. My prayer us that they will fatten enough to look halfway decent.

Well the Operation Reume Drop was a success and I got a call today for an interview tomorrow. To my amazement, it wasn't even with a company which I submitted my resume? Strange, no doubt. But I think they are subcontractors and do trim work, packaging and prerolls. So I'll be working with all the companies I applied for. Maybe one of them passed my resume along and wants to watch me from afar before hiring me? Idk, weird. I'm not asking questions. Just gonna go nail this interview to the best of my ability.

#wishmeluck

Attachments

• 20180731_092935.jpg
    20180731_092935.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 88
Awesome sauucceee!! :slide:

:goodluck:

Meh the girls could look worse, atleast they look healthy just a little confused.
Yeah I typed that and then thought, well hell they could be dead! Yeah stressed but nutrition wise they're happy!

Thanks for the positive and encouraging words turbo
:thanks::thumb:

Congratulations to Derby on the over for sure! And congratulations to you for getting a root :). Should I take the flower off the top of the next round I cut from the AK clone?

In case you haven't seen my thread I'm at Cedars-Sinai bc my dad's in the ER for his ankle infection. Not sure if this vacation is happening at all.
That doesnt sound like wine country... sorry to hear about your pops dude! Man, I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey you think its weird I called to an interview from a place I never applied? I mean maybe someone who got my resume really liked it and passed it along but that seems weird kinda? Maybe not.

Edit: maybe I should refer back to Penny's gift horse post?

I hear ya. On the one hand it does feel weird. But it's still kind of a small industry maybe they get along well up there? It could be like you mentioned earlier a satellite or umbrella company for one that you did apply to. At my old company we would interview people that had applied to some of the bigger places in the city. That was all about a personal relationship between owners, could be similar.

Maybe they just think your pretty and want you to come visit their cabin? :green_heart:

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!!!!

oops sorry, went down the wrong road there

Lol

Congrats on the job interview, I had no luck here, I'm old and not sexy, every dispensary here has hot girls and young guys , niether one I fit...lol

:rofl::rofl:

You guys! But no my opinion is this chris.... there are EASILY just as many if not more people... "your age" than my age going into these places. Well in my town there is for sure!

I think it would help a company tremendously to hire you! These kids trying to explain terpene effects and sativa traits to the elderly. I look at their faces covered in confusion and want to slap the bud tender. You have to be I the level of the customer not talk down to them.

Some times it's as easy as...
-- my back hurts

--okay here you want this kind do you have a preference in flavor? No, okay have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom